Urologist

amethyst_babes

Dh is taking the plunge and getting the big V. Our insurance covers Dr. Jayaraman's office in Mechanicsville. Anyone know anything good or bad about this office?

Thanks

D

dmc854

:yay:
amethyst_babes said:
Dh is taking the plunge and getting the big V. Our insurance covers Dr. Jayaraman's office in Mechanicsville. Anyone know anything good or bad about this office?

Thanks
:yay: I have a g/f that had surgery by him and said he was very good.

Pegster710

The Pegster
Dr. J is a GREAT doctor - excellent "bedside" manner... He operated on and treated my dad for bladder cancer. Dear 'ol dad is doing great!

S

starr

Krishna is a very sweet man. I have known him since 84 and I watch their house and cats when they go out of town. He is very funny and makes people feel at ease. My dad was done by him. He and his entire family are great people. They are an extended family to us.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
amethyst_babes said:

Thanks
Great guy! :yay: He's very compassionate and personable.

Mikeinsmd

starr said:
Krishna is a very sweet man. I have known him since 84 and I watch their house and cats when they go out of town. He is very funny and makes people feel at ease. My dad was done by him. He and his entire family are great people. They are an extended family to us.
Some things a daughter just doesn't need to know...........

S

starr

Krishna jokes about it. I remember when Krishna had it done another doc gave him a tie that said "I shoot blanks".

Dr. J is great.
His associate, Dr. Miraj (sp?) is even better.

Oh, and at all costs, avoid Dr. Rivera in Prince Frederick (unless, of course, you'd like to have your procedure done by SHREK!)
I call him "The Butcher of the Phillipines".

I found Dr. Miraz after a prostate exam by Rivera that would have been better performed by ALIENS wearing mittens!!!!!!!!
:barf:

Now, back to more on "TMI Theatre"...
:biggrin:

S

Sassygirl

Pegster710 said:
Dr. J is a GREAT doctor - excellent "bedside" manner... He operated on and treated my dad for bladder cancer. Dear 'ol dad is doing great!

Same here for my dad, and Dr. J handled things! :yay: :yay:

Leftrudder

amethyst_babes said:

Thanks

Great Doc, takes his time, explains what he is doing, allows time for questions, and has a great sense of humor. Saw him a couple years ago, under his shirt, he had on a tee shirt from a Uro convention he attended. It had some drug name and logo on the breast pocket, and on the back the dates,name, and location of the convention, and in big letters it said "Urine for a good time"