Hotel Charles

Anyone give me some good info about this popular "hangout"? Used to work in the area, and I got the impression people of all ages frequented this establishment. Am I right?? Am over 40 (and still looking good!!) and don't want to be out with teenagers!!

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
RabbitLady said:
Anyone give me some good info about this popular "hangout"? Used to work in the area, and I got the impression people of all ages frequented this establishment. Am I right?? Am over 40 (and still looking good!!) and don't want to be out with teenagers!!
I didn't think ANYONE frequented the Hotel Charles. At least not since the 60's.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Dymphna said:
I didn't think ANYONE frequented the Hotel Charles. At least not since the 60's.
We went Halloween weekend and had a pretty good time. As far as I could tell, it wasn't an eclectic crowd (age-wise), most everyone was in their 20s.

nawty1

Poker Shark
Depends on the band that is playing. Alot of the "veteran" musicians (from the 90's) play here...same guys different bands so I don't think you would be the only one not in diapers :) I hang out with Vertical Smile (don't let the name scare ya!) and they are playing there on the 4th of February...so if ya want to come down and sit with another not so young one come down and we can show the "kids" how to really have fun!

K

Kizzy

RabbitLady said:

:whistle: That has been awhile. And what happened to your husband? I thought you were married?

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kizzy

You know to the really obese guy? What ever happened to him?

Just curious. :shrug: