Where to get a GOOD HAIRCUT?????

jjcmom

I made the mistake of going into The Haircuttery in California and butchered my hair! When in grows out where can I get a good one?

Last edited:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
jjcmom said:
I made the mistake of going into The Haircuttery in California and Tracy butchered my hair! When in grows out where can I get a good one?
Tiffany at Castillians (sp?) in Millison plaza- she's got a great "chair-side" manner too! :yay:

K

Kizzy

Dayum, Tracy sure does suck, she butchered two people's hair today. :jet:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Kizzy said:
Dayum, Tracy sure does suck, she butchered two people's hair today. :jet:
Wait'll she signs on in the morning and sees this person slamming her like this. :really:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Is it really a butcher job (as in bad/lousy haircut) or just shorter than you wanted?

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
I think someone is just trying to give Tracy a bad rap... maybe someone's got unmanageable hair- even for a professional.

jjcmom said:
I made the mistake of going into The Haircuttery in California and Tracy butchered my hair! When in grows out where can I get a good one?
"The Salon" in Waldorf is awesome. :yay:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Sheardelight said:
Hello all! Tracy here. I wanted to let you know that I was very upset to see someone had slandered me in such a way. First of all, everyone has a bad day. I have many clients who can attest that I have given them good cuts. I am very disappointed that someone would post my name on a public board that is seen all over the world. I love my job and will continue to do my job to the best of my ability. I am sorry you got a bad cut and I could see you talking about the place you went to but why call me out in such a way? everyone makes mistakes.

Hair dressers can't have bad days. You are sorry she got a bad hair cut? You mean you're sorry you butchered her, right? You make it sound like it's her fault she got a bad cut. :loser:

Did you offer her a refund and ask a more experienced hair dresser to fix it?

:spreadintheword:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Sheardelight said:
Appyday, thanks for the words of wisdom, they are greatly appreciated. It was my intention originally to come on and offer a free service to appease the situation. Then I began to think about the situation a little more. I always begin a haircut with "what would you like to have done today?" That is when my client is given the opportunity to explain what they would like to have done. Sometimes there is miscommunication, that is the number one reason people complain about a haircut. They do not use the correct terminology or simply do not know what they want. I have been doing hair for over 10 years and I will not deny that I have made mistakes. There are hairdressers that have been doing hair for 15, 20, even 30 years and they can all tell you that they have bad days. I don't feel like I should have to defend myself and I would only be defending my salon had someone not put my name in this forum. I will put it like this, JJCMOM come on back in and I will cut your hair for free, in fact, if you would like to try another stylist in my salon that service will be free also. Just don't slander my name all over the internet. As all of you know hairdressers are known on a first name basis. My clientele is my livelihood, we are paid on commission. At least give me the opportunity to know who you are. you know who I am.

Good plan. At least you're doing the right thing.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Sheardelight said:
Hello all! Tracy here. I wanted to let you know that I was very upset to see someone had slandered me in such a way.
It's not slander if you "effed" someone's hair up, that is known as a fact.

K

Kizzy

Sheardelight said:
I have been doing hair for over 10 years and I will not deny that I have made mistakes.

Just last year you were trying to get into doing hair.

Sheardelight said:
I would like to get into doing hair. I actually just talked to someone about maybe doing an apprenticeship. It would be interesting I think. I took it off my occupation. Sorry for the confusion!

^ 2/23/04

Airwolf

Kizzy said:
Just last year you were trying to get into doing hair.

^ 2/23/04
Me thinks someone is fibbing just a little bit.

NO! WAIT! She isn't fibbing, she's using the Democratic Truth definition. I.E. anything you say is true, if you want people to believe you, if you are sincere enough, and you are not an evil white conservative male.

SmallTown

Football season!
I had my hair cut there once, and whatever chemicals they used made my hair fall out and it never grew back :bawl:

:lmao: