Babs has lost it!

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Babs: Wellstone Death 'No Accident'

The woman who doesn't know Saddam from the Ayatollah is now espousing a Paul Wellstone "conspiracy theory," according to the N.Y. Post.

Not on her Web site, or to the press, mind you ... but presumably to the only people left who will listen to her (hint: they have to if they want to get paid): her designers.

Streisand expressed her paranoid musings to an audience of interior decorators bidding on the chance to work on her Malibu estate.

She told the group that Wellstone's death was "no accident," according to the Post.

"I was shocked but, knowing a bit about her, not surprised by her statement," a witness said. "She [Babs] said there's more to this than meets the eye."

Agreed. Pay attention to any of her ravings and you discover that right away.

Streisand didn't stop at anything so simple as the spoken word, though. She also penned a posturing philippic to the competing designers: "She ... says they better be voting Democratic and goes into a long political missive about reproductive choice, the Supreme Court, the environment and the power of the right wing," added the Post source.

Yes, yes, yes. The "vast right-wing conspiracy."

Hopefully, it will be rather more "vast" after tomorrow's elections.

Get out there and vote!

K

Kizzy

She is not alone in her idiotic statements, because it is my understanding Sean Penn has a bit of diarrhea of the mouth too. I was listening to the radio and they were having a field day this morning with Babs and Penn. I guess they never want to be employed by Hollywood again. :rolleyes:

They are performers not politicians!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know what? When Wellstone's death was announced, my first thought was that it was a conspiracy too! Serious! My theory was that he wasn't doing so well in the polls so Terry McAuliffe had him bumped off so they could get the sympathy vote like they did in Missouri with Carnahan.

So maybe ol' Babs isn't so crazy after all, huh?