This Cracked Me Up

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Thats is funny! I wonder if he was deadpan with a straight face when he said it! :lmao:

B

Bruzilla

That's great! Probably the first time she's ever been to Landover.

Anyone hear T-Bone on STAR 98.3 yesterday challenging some KKT cronie about her lack of interest in Southern Maryland following the tornado? The guy was saying that KKT was very concerned as was doing a lot of work "behind the scenes" to get relief down here. T-Bone told how they had zero luck in getting any feedback or response from KKTs office during the crisis, how she pretty much blew off Southern Maryland, and how if she was doing stuff "behind the scenes" it was so behind the scenes that no one but her knew she was doing it. :biggrin:

Good job T-Bone!!!

J

justhangn

NO GREAT SURPRISE THERE!!!!! She knows where her votes are going to count and Southern Maryland is S O O L!!

STMLADY

Another funny thing about KKT Campaign

I had gone to a Fund raiser for Senator Mac Middleton (he's a democrat that I like) and Hoyer was there, He didn't talk about KKT he rambled on about Larson...then when Mac got back up to speak he said that he will be in Annapolis and will work with whoever is Governor. I thought that was the coolest thing a democrat could say in front of a bunch of democrats. He didn't mention KKT once. (See that is why I like him)