Costume Seamstress Needed! Fairy & Fantasy

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Ewww. The only sewing I do is for halloween and that's only because my kids make me!:lol:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I just had a brilliant idea! It'd be so cool if the people who owned this SOMD site had something like a classified/help wanted section, and they added a link to the top of the page to put things like this. :cheesy:

Mikeinsmd

AllzahGoddess said:
Why are ya'll being so mean? Okay - so I post this thing about a biz op - nobody has to friggin do it, mind you - it's not like I'm tying people up and making them sign in blood - and all ya'll can do is answer with very unhelpful replies. Duh - I know about the "Help Wanted" stuff - and I'm not HIRING anybody - I am trying to find a person who can sew, who wants to do fun and imaginative stuff and will sell it on my well established website with no server fees. I mean, these are people who love to sew anyway!!! By the way, I decided to use the forums when I poked "seamstress southern maryland" into Google and got a few hits on this forum of people looking for a seamstress - and low-and-behold most of those people got actual responses that were helpful. Not one helpful response. Thanks alot.
Or maybe you could tell me what is so damn offensive about my request or how I wrote it? You act like it's some hairbrained scheme from late night infomercials or something. It's merely an idea to add to the "fairy store" section of my website, if I didn't make that clear before. I'm really taken aback by your nasty attitudes. Now does anybody with a little artistic integrity and vision wish to reply?
Ooooo.... someone gotter panties in a wad.... :killingme
:soundsselfservingtome: *cough* www.trytheclassifides.com

PrepH4U

AllzahGoddess said:
Why are ya'll being so mean?

Okay - so I post this thing about a biz op - nobody has to friggin do it, mind you - it's not like I'm tying people up and making them sign in blood - and all ya'll can do is answer with very unhelpful replies.

Duh - I know about the "Help Wanted" stuff - and I'm not HIRING anybody - I am trying to find a person who can sew, who wants to do fun and imaginative stuff and will sell it on my well established website with no server fees. I mean, these are people who love to sew anyway!!!

By the way, I decided to use the forums when I poked "seamstress southern maryland" into Google and got a few hits on this forum of people looking for a seamstress - and low-and-behold most of those people got actual responses that were helpful.

Not one helpful response. Thanks alot.

Or maybe you could tell me what is so damn offensive about my request or how I wrote it? You act like it's some hairbrained scheme from late night infomercials or something. It's merely an idea to add to the "fairy store" section of my website, if I didn't make that clear before. I'm really taken aback by your nasty attitudes.

Now does anybody with a little artistic integrity and vision wish to reply?
And if someone designs some costumes for you and your site, will the design reamain thier own design with full rights or will you own those also. Will you sign an intellectual proprietary agreement?
And if you expected responses so quickly you must not have researched this site very carefully before posting. Most members are not on 24/7. Just some food for thought.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
AllzahGoddess said:

Okay - so I post this thing about a biz op - nobody has to friggin do it, mind you - it's not like I'm tying people up and making them sign in blood - and all ya'll can do is answer with very unhelpful replies.

Duh - I know about the "Help Wanted" stuff - and I'm not HIRING anybody - I am trying to find a person who can sew, who wants to do fun and imaginative stuff and will sell it on my well established website with no server fees. I mean, these are people who love to sew anyway!!!

By the way, I decided to use the forums when I poked "seamstress southern maryland" into Google and got a few hits on this forum of people looking for a seamstress - and low-and-behold most of those people got actual responses that were helpful.

Or maybe you could tell me what is so damn offensive about my request or how I wrote it? You act like it's some hairbrained scheme from late night infomercials or something. It's merely an idea to add to the "fairy store" section of my website, if I didn't make that clear before. I'm really taken aback by your nasty attitudes.

No one is being mean to you. They are just directing you to the appropriate area of the site for your request.

Those others seeking a seamstress were looking for a person or place to help them, not finding one that would "work" for you helping you make money in your business venture. Notice the difference?

Mikeinsmd

Ken King said:
No one is being mean to you. They are just directing you to the appropriate area of the site for your request.

Those others seeking a seamstress were looking for a person or place to help them, not finding one that would "work" for you helping you make money in your business venture. Notice the difference?
I wish I was nice as KK.... :notworthy :yay: :high5:

crabcake

AllzahGoddess said:

eyes down :cheesy:

Attachments

• grip.jpg
    grip.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 26

crabcake

AllzahGoddess said:
Why are you all acting like I've got a "scam" going? Jeez.
Let me get this straight: you're looking for someone to perform a free service that you will reap monetary benefit from, correct?

crabcake said:
Let me get this straight: you're looking for someone to perform a free service that you will reap monetary benefit from, correct?
Look, I know where you are heading with this, but Sleuth is already spoken for...:ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
AllzahGoddess said:
Sigh. I am simply an artist with some ideas for costumes and also seeking a person who wants to make costumes of their own invention that will compliment my fairy creations that I have already made and am still making.

You should PM Watercolor, I think she is into fairy's and such.

PrepH4U

AllzahGoddess said:
Of course they will, as I own the rights to my paintings. I'm not a factory for God's sake. I don't think you guys are "getting me" at all - you're too busy being offended that I didn't use the "Help Wanted" section or expecting me to steal some naive person's works.
Hell, my whole Art Theatre Ezine is totally VOLUNTEER - for the LOVE OF ART and Music - and it's a lot of work for no pay to promote other people's work.

I didn't "expect" a reply quickly - I just noticed there were replies - not very helpful ones either.

Sigh. I am simply an artist with some ideas for costumes and also seeking a person who wants to make costumes of their own invention that will compliment my fairy creations that I have already made and am still making. Why are you all acting like I've got a "scam" going? Jeez.
I don't sense an attitude at all, and no one said you are a factory or ran one. No one was offended that you didn't used the classified section, you posted it on a public forum. If you didn't want feedback you should have used the classifieds and then you wouldn't have to deal with what you didnt want to hear. And where did you want me to send the cashiers check? :lmao: