More Winter Weather On the Way

PJumper

BTE said:
These are the reasons I don't miss somd..... :ohwell:

I'm also new in SOMD and I would rather have this mild winter than smoggy air and crowded streets of big cities up north.

Llwynog

Thats Welsh for fox.
Animal said:
What kind of weather do people expect in winter other than winter weather?
It's not the weather that bothers me. It's the stuck at home alone weekend after weekend. :crazy: :banghead: :whack:

Animal

I eat red meat
Llwynog said:
It's not the weather that bothers me. It's the stuck at home alone weekend after weekend. :crazy: :banghead: :whack:
Why are you stuck at home? And dare I ask, why are you alone if as you say your userid means "fox"? This little bit of inclement weather shouldn't stop anyone from going somewhere.

Animal

I eat red meat
sunflower said:
Snow Not Ice!!! :lol:
Well when you live just north of the 38th parallel in close proximity to warm water you get a lot of "mixed" weather. If you want all snow you may want to move farther inland or farther north. I hear New England has a ton of snow right now. :biggrin:

Vince

Freezing Rain Sunday night. The pine trees will be falling Monday morning. Get your umbrella out. For those of you that weren't around for the last ice storm in somd, power was out for about a week. Have fun. :lmao:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
Vince said:
Freezing Rain Sunday night. The pine trees will be falling Monday morning. Get your umbrella out. For those of you that weren't around for the last ice storm in somd, power was out for about a week. Have fun. :lmao:
You had to remind me didn't you?:banghead: Not that I would ever forget the last big ice storm.

Toxick

Splat
Animal said:
What kind of weather do people expect in winter other than winter weather?

:yeahthat:

It's been so COLD in Tucson this winter that I can't even stand it. When I left for work this morning it was down in the 40's! I wouldn't have been surprised to see polar bears or penguins running up Speedway Blvd. Human beings are just not meant to live in such extreme cold. But being the stoic dude that I am, I put my windbreaker on and braved the elements.

Luckily, it's finally worked its way back up into the 60's now and I'm hoping that it's at a reasonable - but still chilly - 75 degrees by lunchtime, because the nighttime winter chill around here is just ridiculous.

Come on summer!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
It is so frickin cold.... It is seeping through my extra layers today...

yeah, yeah, wah, wah....

I'm going to pin a note to my bra, "please thaw and ship south, TIA".

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
virgovictoria said:
It is so frickin cold.... It is seeping through my extra layers today...

yeah, yeah, wah, wah....

I'm going to pin a note to my bra, "please thaw and ship south, TIA".
What do you think about this idea ladies, you how know they have those electric hunting socks powered by nine-volt batteries? Well how about the nine-volt booty and booby baker for those stuck in the northern regions with cold climates. It shouldn’t be too difficult to design and produce them. Just think of the comfort of stepping out into the cold of winter and having your buns and puppies surrounded by warmth.