Hello

Luvdolphins

Thanks for the welcome everybody!

Justhangn....I see for your location it says pool table. Do you play often? Did you ever think about getting on a pool league?

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Luvdolphins
Thanks for the welcome everybody!

Justhangn....I see for your location it says pool table. Do you play often? Did you ever think about getting on a pool league?

Yes ma'am, I shoot every Thursday night on an APA league in Waldorf. I am currently a 6, 7 is the highest in the league, I also have a table at home. :biggrin:

Luvdolphins

I am a captain of an APA league out of Benedict. I am currently a 3 but I am hoping to get to a 4 and then stop moving up. I really want a pool table at my house but they are so expensive:frown:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Luvdolphins
I am a captain of an APA league out of Benedict. I am currently a 3 but I am hoping to get to a 4 and then stop moving up. I really want a pool table at my house but they are so expensive:frown:

I bought mine used, $250. :biggrin:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by justhangn
Memories on 925.

Do you know Jeanne Perez and her late ex husband, Rene? She use to play pool there on Thursday nights I believe. It has been several years and I'm not sure if she still frequents Memories. I've been there several times on the weekends and never saw her.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by SxyPrincess

Do you know Jeanne Perez and her late ex husband, Rene? She use to play pool there on Thursday nights I believe. It has been several years and I'm not sure if she still frequents Memories. I've been there several times on the weekends and never saw her.

Honestly, I know very few peoples last names there so I can't say.