It's Not Over Till the Fat Lady Sings

K

Kain99

St. Marys County still has 1500(or so)absentee ballots out. Ugghhh! The hair pulling just won't end!!:smile:

K

Kain99

See WC.... This is why I LOVE YOU! Your such a sweetie!

Terp Fan

Originally posted by Kain99
St. Marys County still has 1500(or so)absentee ballots out. Ugghhh! The hair pulling just won't end!!:smile:

Kain, I agree with you completely! The Gass/Mattingly race is way to close to call. There is no way Mattingly can rest!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: It's Not Over Till the Fat Lady Sings

Originally posted by Terp Fan

Kain, I agree with you completely! The Gass/Mattingly race is way to close to call. There is no way Mattingly can rest!

Why can't he rest as he won't be counting any of the ballots? Its just a matter of time and then the official count.

K

Kain99

Re: Re: Re: It's Not Over Till the Fat Lady Sings

Originally posted by Ken King
Why can't he rest as he won't be counting any of the ballots? Its just a matter of time and then the official count.

Ken I hate to diagree with you... But I know these guys. They are fingernail biting bunch! Terp's right there will be no rest.

And ultimately, if my informations right - The Dems will be asking for a recount if they loose this race.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: It's Not Over Till the Fat Lady Sings

Originally posted by Kain99

Ken I hate to diagree with you... But I know these guys. They are fingernail biting bunch! Terp's right there will be no rest.

And ultimately, if my informations right - The Dems will be asking for a recount if they loose this race.

Well at least there won't be any dangling, dimpled or pregnant chads to deal with. I think they should just relax and wait for the totals to come in. They don't start counting absentee ballots until tomorrow and the ones from overseas and the military on the 15th. If they are biting their nails now by then they won't have any fingers left.