Will Kendel be another Hillary???

alex

:razz2: Just have to tease the bulls I guess, but in reading about Kendel Erhlich will she be the Republications version of Hillary Clinton? Who will really control things in Annapolis? In the past she didn't have access to the power she will now that her husband is governor so this is a whole new field open to a very competitive woman.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by alex
:razz2: Just have to tease the bulls I guess, but in reading about Kendel Erhlich will she be the Republications version of Hillary Clinton? Who will really control things in Annapolis? In the past she didn't have access to the power she will now that her husband is governor so this is a whole new field open to a very competitive woman.

Competitive is cool, evil and crooked is not. So its a moot point to try to compare Kendel to the Hildabeast.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
This is more proof of the left-wing liberal media painting the conservative victory in a negative light. Ridiculous concept.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What's with all the sour grapes, anyway? You Dems had 8 years of King Parris and 8 years of King Willie Jeff. You can't have power forever.

Glendening tried real hard to turn this state into a Communist gulag. KKT wanted to carry on that theme. The voters said, "No". Get over it.

alex

I was only teasing (which I thought I had stated at the beginning of my post). I had read a very complimentary article about Kendel Erhlich and just thought I would tweak the tiger's tail with my post. However I should have known better than to do that on this board.

Boy, what happened to your sense of humor???

K

Kain99

Don't worry Alex... We haven't lost our sense of humor, right now we are laughing our butts off at you! (Just Joking)

Anyway, if ya want hearts and roses buy a Teddy bear!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do you know, Alex, Rush Limbaugh says that in order for a joke to be funny, it must be based on truth. Obviously Kendel Ehrlich and Hillary Clinton have nothing in common, so to compare the two is like the old joke:

Q: What did one duck say to the other duck?
A: Hey! You're sitting on my soap!

Makes no sense and, therefore, is not funny. Here's a better one:

Hillary and Bill are driving through Chicago one afternoon and they stop for gas. While the attendent is filling the tank, Bill goes up to buy a few candy bars. Then he notices Hillary talking animatedly to the attendent. When they get back in the car, Bill says, "How come you were talking to that attendent for so long?" Hillary replies, "He's an old boyfriend from when I was in high school." Bill smugly says, "Oh yeah - good thing you didn't marry him! Where do you think you'd have been then?" Hillary replies, "I'd have been First Lady and then a Senator."

:roflmao:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Do you know, Alex, Rush Limbaugh says that in order for a joke to be funny, it must be based on truth. Obviously Kendel Ehrlich and Hillary Clinton have nothing in common, so to compare the two is like the old joke:

Not sure which made me laugh more, the dumb jokes or the notion that someone listens to Rush..