Mary Kay's getting married to...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
"That they lasted this long proves how strong their love is."
The boy is 22! :jet: Who -- at 22 -- really knows what love/commitment/marriage is all about? :shrug: And she's clearly a nutcase freak to go after 12-year-old dingaling. :crazy:

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.

Attachments

• 160_mary1_20040804.jpg
    160_mary1_20040804.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 54

crabcake

I saw her on Barbara Walters' show just after her release and she looked pretty "rough". :ohwell:

crabcake said:
The boy is 22! :jet: Who -- at 22 -- really knows what love/commitment/marriage is all about? :shrug:
His love/relationship has lasted longer than a decade... that's more than the majority of peeps hear can vouch for...:shrug:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
AC/DC said:
Ya think she's gotten better since '98? :lmao:

and no, I couldn't find a now picture. :ohwell:
No silly, I wanted to see how much worse she has gotten since '98 :lmao:

B

Bruzilla

crabcake said:
The boy is 22! :jet: Who -- at 22 -- really knows what love/commitment/marriage is all about? :shrug: And she's clearly a nutcase freak to go after 12-year-old dingaling. :crazy:

I proposed to my wife when I was 22, and we got married when I was 23, and we're celebrating our 21st anniversary this June... so I guess I knew something about what love/commitment/marriage was about back then.

crabcake

Bruzilla said:
I proposed to my wife when I was 22, and we got married when I was 23, and we're celebrating our 21st anniversary this June... so I guess I knew something about what love/commitment/marriage was about back then.
Were you banging her when you were 12 (with her considerably more senior than you and in a position of authority) and trying to process the mental soup caused by that before you exchanged vows? :shrug:

crabcake

kwillia said:
His love/relationship has lasted longer than a decade... that's more than the majority of peeps hear can vouch for...:shrug:
I seriously doubt it lasted that long b/c of some deep rooted true 'love' ... rather, I think he was mentally effed up by the trauma (okay, for most horn dogs, "fantasy," but work with me here :lol:) of screwing your teacher before you enter your teens, becoming a dad at 13 and again a couple years later by the woman who was teaching you how to do multiplication. Of course this kid thinks he loves her ... he doesn't know anything else. :shrug:

B

Bruzilla

When I was 12... let me see... that's what, 6th grade? My 6th grade teacher was Mrs Meyers, who bore a striking resemblence to the woman who played the wicked witch of the west... only not that good looking. :)

Now, if Ms. Denton (a 2nd grade teacher at Northern Pike Elem) had been my 6th grade teacher, and she had invited me to stay after class and "sharpen my pencil", I would have stayed and counted my blessings! Everybody's got to lose their innocence some day, a what a way to lose it!

crabcake said:
I seriously doubt it lasted that long b/c of some deep rooted true 'love' ... rather, I think he was mentally effed up by the trauma (okay, for most horn dogs, "fantasy," but work with me here :lol:) of screwing your teacher before you enter your teens, becoming a dad at 13 and again a couple years later by the woman who was teaching you how to do multiplication. Of course this kid thinks he loves her ... he doesn't know anything else. :shrug:
In no way am I saying what she did was right, but he is an adult now and he has waited a decade for her. Who am I to tell him he is wrong now...:ohwell: