Just how do you handle this?

H

HollowSoul

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=2><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left width=470>Southern Maryland News</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right width=130></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff height=188 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=2><TBODY><TR><TD width=170 bgColor=#ffffff height=186 rowSpan=2></TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=430 bgColor=#f5f5f5 height=92><SMALL><SMALL>- Advertising Info. - Annapolis Newsline - Archives - Cheap Shots -</SMALL></SMALL>

<SMALL><SMALL>- Church Events: free listings - Classifieds - Commentary - The County Philosopher -</SMALL></SMALL>
<SMALL><SMALL>- Court Reports - Drug Busts - DWI Hit Parade - Editorials -</SMALL></SMALL> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - -
<SMALL><SMALL>Lighthouses of Southern Maryland</SMALL></SMALL>

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle width=430 bgColor=#f5f5f5 height=92><SMALL><SMALL>- Election Coverage - Farm News - Haunting Endorsements 0f '98 -</SMALL></SMALL>

<SMALL><SMALL>- Heroes at Work: Fire & Rescue - Hunting & Fishing - Letters to the Editor -</SMALL></SMALL>
<SMALL><SMALL>- Police Beat - Religion, Notices, Obits - Sports Beat - Local Gov't. Beat -</SMALL></SMALL>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>

<B>
<BIG>Southern Maryland's Only24-hourNewsroom </BIG></B>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Man, 25, Charged With Rape of Girl, 14

HOLLYWOOD --- On 06/14/04 the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Department reports that detectives responded to a
residence in Hollywood, St. Mary's County, Maryland, for the resport of a sex offense. The victim of the sex offense was a fourteen (14) year old juvenile female. The suspect was a twenty five (25) year old male named Johnathon Wayne Karst. The investigation revealed that Karst was involved in sexual relations with the victim. Between the dates of June 6, 2004 and June 14, 2004 the suspect had sexual intercourse with the victim several times. On 06/24/04 the suspect was charged with a Third Degree Sex Offense.
A 14-year-old girl cannot give consent to sex with an adult.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

:burning: :burning: :burning: :burning:
Ok...here is the problemb....

This piece of pond scum......is 10ft. away from me RIGHT NOW!!!!
I work with this poor excuse for a bag of flesh!!!
Do any of you have a clue how hard it is for me not to get up from this computer, walk over to him, shove my hand down his throat, and pull him inside out!
I have a daughter thats 9.......just the mear thought of some sick-o like him prowling after her makes me wanna buy a fully automatic rocket launcher....

K

Kain99

I know you wanna kill this guy T.... Take a deep breath and calm down he's not worth it. When he gets locked up the boys at SMCDC will take care of him.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
You can't do anything about it without hurting yourself. Your daughter needs you. The best thing you can do is either take a few days off or request to be moved to a different office, or both.

S

scupper trout

I'd tell my boss to either move him or myself to another work area.

Utilize chain of command...if that fails, dark alleyways and a fishbat always worked for me.... :bonk: :whistle:

A 14 year old...that really disturbs me that he's not locked up now. :boxing:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jameo

What?!
Kain99 said:
I know you wanna kill this guy T.... Take a deep breath and calm down he's not worth it. When he gets locked up the boys at SMCDC will take care of him.

:yeahthat: It's not worth you getting in any trouble over!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Anonymous hassasement might make you feel better. Grease the ear piece of his phone, super glue stuff to his desk, that sort of thing.

CMC122

Go Braves!
scupper trout said:

Utilize chain of command...if that fails, dark alleyways and a fishbat always worked for me.... :bonk: :whistle:

A 14 year old...that really disturbs me that he's not locked up now. :boxing:
I like the way you're thinking.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Wow.... It's got to be tough........ Wouldn't want to trade places with you for nothing. But aren't you close to transferring too??????

think positive

S

Shutterbug

Take the rest of the day off, HS. Otherwise you're day will be ruined because you want to strangle this guy.

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
scupper trout said:

Utilize chain of command...:boxing:

:yeahthat: and now that you've said something publicly, you may be of interest if something happens to the POS. :ohwell:

Mikeinsmd

aps45819 said:
Anonymous hassasement might make you feel better. Grease the ear piece of his phone, super glue stuff to his desk, that sort of thing.
NOW we're on the right track..... :yay:
Put childrens clothing magazines all over his work area while he's at lunch then with a disgusting look on your face, point it out to everybody that passes.

mainman

Set Trippin
Dip your finger into some old dirty motor oil and line his wiper blades with it... He will have a treat the next time it rains...:yay:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Why is he back at work? I get the gist that this young girl, in her needy mind, may have thought it something other than it was, at first... But the man is a sexual predator, a pedophile.

The child, and she is a child, is FOURTEEN. Barely developing and he took advantage of her. He should be behind bars, not working - certainly not able to be walking around, possibly doing damage to other young teens.

For you, I say, take a breath, talk to someone who can help you sort your feelings out. Then, seek revenge that cannot be tied to you, but that you can see the results nonetheless.

morganj614

To cover your arse, go up the chain of command as fast as possible and hope you do not :ohwell: have wussie bosses, but for personal satisfaction I like the oil on the wipers.

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
mainman said:
Dip your finger into some old dirty motor oil and line his wiper blades with it... He will have a treat the next time it rains...:yay:

:yay: That's a good start.....application of a stun gun to his neck and his unfortunate drowning accident is a more permanent solution.......he's less likely to re-offend. :biggrin: