LAPD revises policy on shooting at moving cars

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
kwillia said:
The policy says that an officer "threatened by an oncoming vehicle shall move out of its path instead of discharging a firearm at it or any of its occupants." It also bans officers from firing from a moving vehicle, except in extreme circumstances.

:banghead: I just don't get it... the driver of vehicle that is purposely directed at an officer IS NOT AN INNOCENT VICTIM... he/she is perpetrating assault with A DEADLY WEAPON... why they hell are we protecting them and not our officers...:tantrum
Otter wanted me to quote this.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pete said:
She cannot reply because she is at WAWA
:tantrum She could have at least offered to pick me up something while she was there. :mad:

No more homemade cookies for you! :drama:

Toxick

Splat
Forum Psychic:

News short from the 2007:

LAPD Announces that criminals have finally earned their free reign of Los Angeles. They will no longer be approached or questioned by police, as police officers will be now be hog-tied daily and laid out on the pavement. Looters are encouraged to kick the tied officers in the ribs, and/or break a cinder block over the captive officers' heads. Starting in January, jails and prisons will be banned in California, state-wide.

We don't want to hurts someone's widdle feelings just because they sexually assault senior citizens or run over children or hold up wagon-trains.

willie

Am I seeing doubles here???

Attachments

• blur.gif
    blur.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 82