GOOD NEWS FOR PIGS - You can go out and drink and drive again.

POOH

Ugly women send me karma.
From Crappy St. Marys Today front page.

DWI Charges Against Trooper Dropped
After the commander of the patrol division ordered deputies to charge Maryland State Trooper Tim Quade with DWI, the St. Mary's States Attorney has now dropped the charge and the trooper is now back to work. The charges were instigated by Lt. Michael Merican, and came five hours after the trooper left a California bar when a woman continued to harrass him.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
POOH said:

After the commander of the patrol division ordered deputies to charge Maryland State Trooper Tim Quade with DWI, the St. Mary's States Attorney has now dropped the charge and the trooper is now back to work. The charges were instigated by Lt. Michael Merican, and came five hours after the trooper left a California bar when a woman continued to harrass him.

UFB! Typical "St. Mary's County Law". They have there own fkg laws down there. I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT. I HATE THAT SOB!

unixpirate

Pitty Party
POOH said:

He fkg ran her over. MAN, I can't get over this!

morganj614

POOH said:
Got him on video drinkin em down.

What a load of crap.
They were all having fun in the bar that night. Who knows why they stepped outside, nor do I care. The fact is that he IS a cop and swore to serve and protect. The fact is he hit her and drove off to leave her lying in the parking lot..

POOH

Ugly women send me karma.
morganj614 said:
They were all having fun in the bar that night. Who knows why they stepped outside, nor do I care. The fact is that he IS a cop and swore to serve and protect. The fact is he hit her and drove off to leave her lying in the parking lot..
he stepped outside cause the bar was closed and he was drunk. I'm still not sure why he hit a person and ran? I will have to ask him if I see him.

Toxick

Splat
Well did he at least say he was sorry?

And promise not to do it again.

Scout's honor?

If he did, we should give the guy a break. What's a little DWI compared to protecting and serving?

morganj614

Toxick said:
And promise not to do it again.

Scout's honor?

If he did, we should give the guy a break. What's a little DWI compared to protecting and serving?

Zippin' my lips...I know some of the people involved. Yep, a woman is zippin' her lips. :peace:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What exactly happened, anyway? The cop got drunk and ran some woman over? If that's true, I'd think that a DWI would be the least of his troubles.

B

Bruzilla

I had to go to court in St. Mary's County once for a ticket, and it was a real eye opener. There was a lady who had been caught on her fourth DWI offense. Fourth! I was thinking, "yeah... she's off to jail!" The sentence - six months probation and a requirement to go to rehab... again. The next case was another multiple DWI and the guy whined about needing his license to get to work. This guy had no fear of any real punishment, just getting his license suspended. He paid a fine, kept his license, and agreed to go to rehab... again.

Should a cop get his first DWI case tossed out? Why not. The way the law's enforced up there who cares!

J.South

Let's get drunk
I was there that very night. He was drinking 50 cents drafts all night the bar closed and the bar worker (an older lady) was walking to her car or home ran her over he and went home. The lady was in bad shape and was in the hospital for a long while. He should NEVER wear a uniform again..

morganj614

J.South said:
I was there that very night. He was drinking 50 cents drafts all night the bar closed and the bar worker (an older lady) was walking to her car or home ran her over he and went home. The lady was in bad shape and was in the hospital for a long while. He should NEVER wear a uniform again..
You might have been there but you were obviously just as drunk. I know who he ran over and she is neither the bar worker nor old.

J.South

Let's get drunk
morganj614 said:
You might have been there but you were obviously just as drunk. I know who he ran over and she is neither the bar worker nor old.
OLder than me and she was carding people