I need some prays said for my Little Sister.....

TWLs wife

I just found out, She was in accadent last Monday. The car was trash, My mother there was no car left. The airbags saved her life, But she is still hurting real bad.
Please & thank you. :sad:

PrepH4U

TWL's wife said:
I just found out, She was in accadent last Monday. The car was trash, My mother there was no car left. The airbags saved her life, But she is still hurting real bad.
Please & thank you. :sad:
May she have a fast recovery! :smoochy:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Tara. :huggy:

TWLs wife

I need some prays said ... 02-20-2005 07:34 AM This is an another attention whoring feel sorry for me tread you're famous for. She probably was driving like you spell.
This was just plain Hateful & hurt. I love my little sister. I still don't know how she is doing. For who wrote this Please leave me & TWL alone. Now with how hateful you have been to us. TWL doesn't even use his account on here, because of you all going after me.
So grow up!! We don't need this hatefulness!!
Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Ms. Othmar

2ndAmendment said:
Some people are so loving. I got red karma for praying for someone. May God bless you.

That's a shame. I am going to give you a greem karma to balance it out.

I agree with your post -- God heals in all ways.

TWL's wife said:
We still only have one car right now, & TWL has needed it for work. I'm going to keep trying to call. My van has been broke down for months.
He works 24/7? You can't take him to work and then take the car and see your sister that you claim to be worried about and then go back to pick him up when he is off work? Stop making excuses and just do it.