Court: Man Can Sue Over Surprise Pregnancy

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
They should revoke his paying child support, because there could be no reasonable expectation for a child to have been born. She had artificial insemenation according to the information. Therefore, his paying child suppport is stupid. She willfully impregnated herself without his help.

morganj614

I have SO many questions...Sperm is a gift? Why didn't he wrap it even during oral? Didn't saliva interfere with this? Something ain't right here...

There was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request."

Umm, that's a whole other topic.. :razz:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
morganj614 said:
I have SO many questions...Sperm is a gift? Why didn't he wrap it even during oral? Didn't saliva interfere with this? Something ain't right here...

There was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request."

Umm, that's a whole other topic.. :razz:

'delivered' his sperm, it was a gift _ an absolute and irrevocable transfer of title to property from a donor to a donee'

:lmao:

suzeQ

Occasional User
That really took some planning on her part, didn't it? She had to hold the 'deposit' in her mouth, then spit it into a container, keep it warm--or freeze it, then have it introduced to her fertile egg.

I heard a story some years back about a woman who couldn't carry a child, but used a turkey baster with her own husband's sperm to impregnate her sister. The sperm was fresh and the sister got pregnant, carried the baby and gave it to the couple.

morganj614

suzeQ said:
That really took some planning on her part, didn't it? She had to hold the 'deposit' in her mouth, then spit it into a container, keep it warm--or freeze it, then have it introduced to her fertile egg.

I heard a story some years back about a woman who couldn't carry a child, but used a turkey baster with her own husband's sperm to impregnate her sister. The sperm was fresh and the sister got pregnant, carried the baby and gave it to the couple.

But I am sure he put it fresh in the baster,,,saliva would interfere, I would think.

suzeQ

Occasional User
I agree. If she took it to a doctor, though, they can separate the sperm from the semen, and saliva, I assume.

morganj614

suzeQ said:
I agree. If she took it to a doctor, though, they can separate the sperm from the semen, and saliva, I assume.

:confused: Okay, that's assuming that oral is all they EVER did....Maybe they did it the usual way to get preggers...Something just doesn't sound right here.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"She asserts that when plaintiff 'delivered' his sperm, it was a gift _ an absolute and irrevocable transfer of title to property from a donor to a donee," the decision said. "There was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request."

How would you like to be the judge that had to actually write that decision? :lol:

Mikeinsmd

morganj614 said:
:confused: Okay, that's assuming that oral is all they EVER did....Maybe they did it the usual way to get preggers...Something just doesn't sound right here.
The article said she kept the semen after oral sex.....

Mikeinsmd

vraiblonde said:
How would you like to be the judge that had to actually write that decision? :lol:
I agree with that decision but no way on this green earth should he be made pay child support!! That's ludicrous!! :burning:

suzeQ

Occasional User
Mikeinsmd said:
How the he11 can he be ordered to pay child support?? :burning:

Good question. How about if she 'stole' the sperm another way, like used the 'date rape' drug and obtained it without his knowledge.

It seems like if he never willingly gave up his sperm, either through traditional sex or with a deposit in a sample cup for that purpose, that he should not be responsible.

morganj614

Mikeinsmd said:
The article said she kept the semen after oral sex.....
Well how do WE know?..lol. and the "D"head should have worn flavored protection if he didn't want his gift being used. :moon: :smoochy:

Mikeinsmd

suzeQ said:
Good question. How about if she 'stole' the sperm another way, like used the 'date rape' drug and obtained it without his knowledge.
It seems like if he never willingly gave up his sperm, either through traditional sex or with a deposit in a sample cup for that purpose, that he should not be responsible.
He willingly gave it but NOT to be used for the purpose of producing a child.

Mikeinsmd

morganj614 said:
Well how do WE know?..lol. and the "D"head should have worn flavored protection if he didn't want his gift being used. :moon: :smoochy:
Makes me wanna reconsider my "Snip snip" decision...... :lmao:

suzeQ

Occasional User
Mikeinsmd said:
He willingly gave it but NOT to be used for the purpose of producing a child.

Correct. That's probably one of the reasons men like oral sex so much, they get the same (or similar) release, without the worry of pregnancy. Now they have to check and make sure she swallows. LOL.