Boy Critically Injured After Playing Russian Roulette

MargeInCharge

Is this the boy in Golden Beach? Someone told me about it this morning, but I didn't see anything on the news about it. What was this 12 yr old doing playing with a loaded gun?

Otter

Nothing to see here
MargeInCharge said:
Is this the boy in Golden Beach? Someone told me about it this morning, but I didn't see anything on the news about it. What was this 12 yr old doing playing with a loaded gun?

Click the smiley in Chasey's post....Yes..

SmallTown

Football season!
Fade2Black said:
:angry:
Don't always believe everything you read in the newspapers... there is a lot more to this story then what is being told by the police!
They left out the quote "Hold my beer and watch this" :shrug:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Fade2Black said:
Don't always believe everything you read in the newspapers... there is a lot more to this story then what is being told by the police!
Well....? If you have facts, then that's one thing. If you have rumor, keep it to yourself, please.

somdcrab

must we shout young man???

Fade2Black said:

:deadhorse :tantrum :tantrum

SmallTown

Football season!
Fade2Black said:
BadGirl - I Have The Personal Facts! Not rumor!

Small Town - U R A #$%&! For Making Fun Of The Lost Of A Child"s Life!!!
Did you pull the trigger? You've been reported.

somdcrab

Barbra said:
:confused: It's interesting how you seem to believe you have 'personal facts.' Lemme guess...you heard it first hand from your brother's wife's sister's boyfriend?

I work for the Sheriff's Office. We haven't made an official media release outside of what was reported on Fox 5 yesterday. Unless you were there, you haven't any more of a clue than anyone else.

you tell em barb :high5: :gossip:

S

scupper trout

SmallTown said:
They left out the quote "Hold my beer and watch this" :shrug:

Hey, that's MY line.......

My thoughts and prayers go to the child and the child's family regardless of circumstances.... :flowers:

S

starr

I heard that they took him off of life support and he died. My sister taught him her first year teaching. She was pretty upset about it because she had worked with him a lot.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
starr said:
I heard that they took him off of life support and he died. My sister taught him her first year teaching. She was pretty upset about it because she had worked with him a lot.
According to yesterday's emptyprize he died enroute to the hospital........

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
starr said:
Sad. Very sad. What a waste!

S

starr

In the classified obituary section: Thomas passed away on Friday February 25th morning when he was pronounced dead at 11:23 a.m. He was shot in hisd head while playing a game called Russian Roulette on thursday the 24th.

danceintherain

Family will receive friends on Thursday, March 3, 2005 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. at Brinsfield-Echols Funeral Home, 30195 Three Notch Rd., Charlotte Hall, MD, where a funeral service will be held on Friday, March 4, 2005 at 12 Noon with Reverend John Lane, officiating. Interment will follow at Trinity Memorial Gardens in Waldorf, MD.