Kraft Draws Ire for Road Kill Candy

Bogart

It sends the wrong message to children, that it's OK to harm animals. And that's the wrong message
I agree with this statement. What's next, candy shaped like abused children? Retards.

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
Bogart said:
I agree with this statement. What's next, candy shaped like abused children? Retards.

:yeahthat: Or tsunami victims, they could call them “floaties”

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
ViolaceousTiger said:
How could anyone seek enjoyment from eating something like that, it'd be too weird.
About as wierd as all those candies inspired by the Harry Potter craze. Kids put wierd crap in their mouths all the time so why not exlpoit it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I used to have a little run-over cat stuffed animal hanging from my rearview mirror in the Jeep. I thought it was funny. :shrug:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
I used to have a little run-over cat stuffed animal hanging from my rearview mirror in the Jeep. I thought it was funny. :shrug:
:flatcat:

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
vraiblonde said:

:killingme I love the stuffed animal half that you see hanging out of the trunks of some cars. :killingme

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
vraiblonde said:
Kinda like the fake leg that hangs out of the trunk of some cars ... or the sack of :gossip: hangin' from the tow hitch of trucks. :lol:

Bogart

Attachments

• deadfox1.jpg
    deadfox1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 66

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Bogart said:
This one pissed itself as it died, isn't that fun, kids? :jet:

What's fun kids :azzhole: is that you have them so readily available. AND knowing that everyone, at least just about everyone that solicits an input, is animal friendly. Putting these pictures up to make a point about harmless candy is just insane. Watching Wyle E. Coyote cartoons as a kid probably made you wander around the neighborhood with pictures of coyotes with their skulls bashed in too, huh?