Sex Abuse Suspect Claims Immunity

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
This happens often with the diplomats.........

BUT, that's why I couldn't be a cop, he wouldn't have made it out of the parking lot.........

S

scupper trout

Tina2001aniT said:
I saw it and boy was I pissed.......felt sooo bad for the whole family.....less the pervert of course......

Don't worry.

He'll unfortunately mess up a whole bunch more of innocent young lives by his actions or predatory ways, then get a long prison sentence and be on someones beltloop traded for a pack of Marlboros.

It's too bad, that going by the current system that is what it's going to take.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tina2001aniT said:
felt sooo bad for the whole family.....less the pervert of course......
I didn't feel bad for them at all. What kind of psychos go on national TV to hook their kid up to a polygraph to find out if he's a sexual predator???? No wonder the kid's screwed up.

willie

vraiblonde said:
I didn't feel bad for them at all. What kind of psychos go on national TV to hook their kid up to a polygraph to find out if he's a sexual predator???? No wonder the kid's screwed up.
Do you think this stuff might just be made up for TV ratings and millions of $'s in advertising? When attention seekers like the couple going on strike against their kids go on National TV just look foolish, this Dr. Phill stunt will mark the whole family for life. I don't get the purpose unless it's just money. What sickos.