St. Charles Town Center Waldorf Mall

jjcmom

Was up there saturday, Gap has closed and Athelics Foot is closing.....This mall has really gone downhill, think I'll just make the trip to Annapolis or Tysons Corner from now on.

nomoney

jjcmom said:
Was up there saturday, Gap has closed and Athelics Foot is closing.....This mall has really gone downhill, think I'll just make the trip to Annapolis or Tysons Corner from now on.

So, what will you be wearing? I'll look for you :yay:

SmallTown

Football season!
jjcmom said:
:yay:

greyhound

I heard awhile back that malls with both the Gap & Old Navy, would be closing the Gap stores. They are owned by the same company.

janey83

Twenty Something
Chasey_Lane said:
I looooooooove this store; they have the cutest clothes! :peace:

yup, and great prices too :dance:

oooooh, I want to go shopping...my roommate went to jcpenney yesterday and told me about the $2.77 sale on cardigans, shirts,etc....so once the snow melts.....

morganj614

janey83 said:
yup, and great prices too :dance:

oooooh, I want to go shopping...my roommate went to jcpenney yesterday and told me about the $2.77 sale on cardigans, shirts,etc....so once the snow melts.....

Once it melts the sale will be gone.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
janey83 said:
I was in JCPenney Saturday and noticed none of the sort. :ohwell: