Siren Alarms

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:confused: If anybody is in earshot of the siren, I guess it's the LPVFD on Chancellor's Run Rd, it must have gone off about 6 - 8
time since around 2:00pm today. What gives? Any news out there
that I'm not hearing?
penncam

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I saw a 3-vehicle accident on 235 in front of Nicoletti's about that time before the police, fire, or ambulance arrived.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Sirens

Thanks Sharon, that siren goes off occasionally, usually for three runs of I'd guess 15 secs apiece, but for a while there it kept on going for a loonngg time. Never heard it that much before, Thanks again.
penncam

G

giggles04

Re: Sirens

Originally posted by penncam
Thanks Sharon, that siren goes off occasionally, usually for three runs of I'd guess 15 secs apiece, but for a while there it kept on going for a loonngg time. Never heard it that much before, Thanks again.
penncam

Hey penncam,

the park has been busy with all kinds of accidents and ambulance calls. At one point they had 5 ambulance calls at the same time! Too many sirens!!!!!

K

Kizzy

The beltway this evening had accidents everywhere. Some people need to learn how to drive in the rain. :rolleyes:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Re: Sirens

Originally posted by giggles04
Hey penncam,

the park has been busy with all kinds of accidents and ambulance calls. At one point they had 5 ambulance calls at the same time! Too many sirens!!!!!
Then that's what it was all about! I can only hope those people made it out ok, but I see now what was causing all the commotion. Thanks giggles 04. FIVE calls?? Must be some tired ambulance troops about tonite.
penncam

G

giggles04

Re: Re: Re: Sirens

Then that's what it was all about! I can only hope those people made it out ok, but I see now what was causing all the commotion. Thanks giggles 04. FIVE calls?? Must be some tired ambulance troops about tonite.
penncam

yeah, it was pretty crazy to listen to everything. my dad is in Ridge Fire Department, so we had a scanner to listen to. I swear... and with the accidents... people really do need to learn how to drive in the rain!!!!

SmallTown

Football season!
such a mix bag.. You have the people who feel they need to go 5mph when it rains, and others who think wet roads mean nothing and decide to still weave in and out of traffic and go at high speeds.. I was turing left into wildwood and the light going straight turns red.. a car goes FLYING through it in this SUV.. He/she was going over the speed limit it seems.. So not only was he/she breaking the law with speeding and running the light, they did it during a pouring rainstorm endangering their lives as well as others.

I get so aggrevated with traffic incidents because the majority of them are preventable if people would just use common sence.. Especially on wet roads.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by SmallTown
high speeds.. I was turing left into wildwood and the light going straight turns red.. a car goes FLYING through it in this SUV.. He/she was going over the speed limit it seems.. So not only was he/she breaking the law with speeding and running the light, they did it during a pouring rainstorm endangering their lives as well as others

SmallTown, do you believe in Jesus Christ, that he saved your naked rear, today? Don't mean to wax too much on this but, I'd say from the grace of God, you're alive tonight. You with me?
penncam

SmallTown

Football season!
Actually, I thanked allah. After reading about the terrorists saying americans should switch to islam "or else", I switched right away.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by SmallTown
Actually, I thanked allah. After reading about the terrorists saying americans should switch to islam "or else", I switched right away.

:biteme: When you start wearing a turban on your noggin', you'll have me: notworthy :peace: :notworthy :peace:

penncam

D

Dew Catcher

Well you better thank your lucky star's that no one hardly puts up with the :bs: that you throw Smalltown. It seems to me, from what I have seen, that you like to shove out negitive antics. Dont you have anything posititve to say? Ever?

Its sad to think that some people like to dwell on the content of unhappiness. I hope if you have a wife or kids, that they dont have to hear this complaining. I would definatly feel for them. :sad:

But...that is just MY opinion.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by SmallTown Actually, I thanked allah. After reading about the terrorists saying americans should switch to islam "or else", I switched right away.

Had anyone else said this... I'd have known they were joking!

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by Dew Catcher
Well you better thank your lucky star's that no one hardly puts up with the :bs: that you throw Smalltown. It seems to me, from what I have seen, that you like to shove out negitive antics. Dont you have anything posititve to say? Ever?

But...that is just MY opinion.

What exactly in this thread is negative? If worrying about my safety and giving an actual example of somone who is endangering your life as well as mine, then fine, call me negative.
if you're talking about the Allah thing, then you must have missed the thread about that.. it was completely TIC.

But I still don't see how my negativity has anything to do with other people breaking the law and endangering everyone elses lives.

As for having anything positive to say.. Well, I don't lie. If there is something positive to talk about, I do. If there is something negative totalk about, I do. People just have their own set mind set on what is right and what is wrong (just like some would laugh at my Allah comment, while others would be furious). Even with things that are completely positive get turned into me bashing something (such as the thread about me trying to find ways to make the local schools better. Started out as a little forum about what steps the parents, teachers, and administrators can do to make the local public school system a little better than what it is now, and then people jump on my case about not wanting change and schools are just fine)

So with things like that, I just smile and nod and carry on with my day.

SmallTown

Football season!
:biteme: When you start wearing a turban on your noggin', you'll have me: notworthy :peace: :notworthy :peace:

penncam

Well, I was busted last night.. I was caught eating a pork BBQ sandwich at Damons over the weekend. So they decided maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all to have all of us switch because it might tarnish their image. So we are all saved! Run to damons and PIG out! :biggrin:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by justhangn
I've seen some of their wives, they are just as guilty as you. :really:
:ohwell: I have to ask SmallTown just one question: When you look at the glass you have in front of you, is it half empty or half full? (Hint: it's all in the way a person looks at life).
penncam :peace:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
... When you look at the glass you have in front of you, is it half empty or half full? ...
Or twice as big as it needs to be? :biggrin:

J

justhangn

:ohwell: I have to ask SmallTown just one question: When you look at the glass you have in front of you, is it half empty or half full? (Hint: it's all in the way a person looks at life).
penncam :peace:

Half the amount of liquid needed? Is there a glass there at all in his world?