Desparate Housewives

willie

Desperate Housewives
WJLA Mar 20 09:00pm Add to My Calendar
Series/Drama, 62 Mins.
"Every Day a Little Death"
The truth has unexpected consequences for Susan when the residents of Wisteria Lane learn the fate of Martha Huber; Bree feels that her new beau, George (Roger Bart), is getting a little too close for comfort.

Cast: Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, Marcia Cross, Eva Longoria, James Denton, Nicollette Sheridan, Steven Culp, Andrea Bowen, Mark Moses, Ricardo Antonio Chavira, Cody Kasch, Jesse Metcalfe, Brenda Strong, Zane Huette, Brent Kinsman, Shane Kinsman, Erin Matthews , Michael Patrick McGill, Conor O'Farrell, Harriet Sansom Harris.
Director(s): David Grossman.
Producer(s): Charles Pratt Jr., Marc Cherry, Tom Spezialy, Michael Edelstein.
Writer(s): Chris Black.

Original Airdate: January 16, 2005.
This was back when she started dating the weird Pharmacist. I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't a work stoppage for more money since the show was such an unexpected hit.

ViolaceousTiger

oh yeah you're right that is a repeat. The next new episode is the 27th of March. Here's the preview if you don't already know.

Maisy Gibbons' (guest star Sharon Lawrence) series of unfortunate events shock the residents of Wisteria Lane, and have unexpected consequences for Bree; Gabrielle faces a crisis of her own when her sewer system goes out and she doesn't have the money to fix it; and Lynette braves a scandal herself when it's rumored that the twins started the school's head lice epidemic. Meanwhile, as Susan sinks into depression over her breakup with Mike, she finds a surprising ally.

"ABC made viewers wait for over a month to see how the Susan and Mike break-up as well as gay cliffhanger are resolved taking the longest break of the season and pre-empting all-new episodes of the drama on four consecutive Sundays with The Academy Awards telecast, Oprah Winfrey made-for-TV movie, new John Stamos sitcom preview and a Desperate Housewives rerun."

I can't wait to see the new episode. The twin's starting a head lice epidemic and a broken sewer system. This is going to be a great episode.

K

Kain99

I haven't been in love with a show like this one forever! Bring my biatches back! :huggy:

K

Kain99

kwillia said:
Makes our lives look pretty normal, huh...:lol:
Actually I was thinking we could pretty much mimic wisteria lane with forumites! I've already been told twice that I "am" Brie which fully pizzes me off! :killingme

willie

Kain99 said:
Actually I was thinking we could pretty much mimic wisteria lane with forumites! I've already been told twice that I "am" Brie which fully pizzes me off! :killingme
Would you prefer Martha Huber?

Attachments

• grim_reaper_slashing_sm_nwm.gif
    grim_reaper_slashing_sm_nwm.gif
    21.1 KB · Views: 289
K

Kizzy

Everyone says this show is really great, humm, I might have to curl up in the bed tonight and watch it.

Terps

Predictions Anyone?

Has anyone seen it this season? Its so good! And we finally saw the man in the basement. I am a little confused why the mom is playing good and bad cop. Does anyone have predictions for where they are going to take this storyline?

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
OMG... did anyone see the show last night? I cried during Gabby's performance. I think she will get an Epi for that. Is that the right award?

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I cried when they took the baby, too!! :bawl: Oh...and if what's her name kills Caleb I'll just die! What a freakin' lunatic!

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
JabbaJawz said:
I cried when they took the baby, too!! :bawl: Oh...and if what's her name kills Caleb I'll just die! What a freakin' lunatic!

I know right??? She didn't even ask any questions? I expected her to at least say "Caleb, what were you thinking?" and then find out that it wasn't completely his fault.