Greetings...

crash

Hi, all! I'm fairly new to the SOMD forums. I know a few of you from elsewhere. I've lived down here in St. Mary's county since the world was graced with my birth at Pax River on October 19, 1979. (j/k) :) I'm engaged to be married to my better half on March 15, 2002 and begin an improved life! :) Lookin' forward to meeting some of you! Take care all! Later! :)

Robert

Last edited:

watercolor

yeah yeah
ok...from what I can count. You have met so far...

Sharon
2nd Amendment
ME
Fuzzy
Frank
BK

Other than that, I dont think there is anyone else you have met. Not yet anyway. I will drag you to a party one day soon. I mean it...I will...and yes..that is a threat! :razz:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by crash
I'm engaged to be married to my better half on March 15, 2002 and begin an improved life! :)

Yea..you better say that. Cause I will tell her. Being the narc that I am.:bubble:

crash

Originally posted by jazz lady
:howdy: Hi Crash - nice to meetcha!

(Especially since he's a REAL newbie!)

j/curious

what do you mean REAL newbie? as opposed to what? being a net ho like withered? hehe

crash

Re: Re: Greetings...

Originally posted by watercolor23
Yea..you better say that. Cause I will tell her. Being the narc that I am.:bubble:

I know. that's why i said it...oops! I mean....umm..... hehe j/k

watercolor

yeah yeah
shhhhhhhhhhhhh bobby! Dont say nuffin. HUSH YO MOUTH!

LOL!

Normally with the newbies, they are fresh meat. And are laid the law faster than they can blink. We have alot re-incarnates lately. That is what she is meaning.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by crash
what do you mean REAL newbie? as opposed to what? being a net ho like withered? hehe

Exactly! :wink:

Getting tired of the retread retards round here...

K

Kain99

Well now that I have received absolute verification that your an actual newbie.... Hello:biggrin:

Spud

Here's the score around here:

Be nice, you'll be ignored
Be polite, you'll be crushed
Be an idiot, people will begin to pay attention
Be an assclown, Be loved forever

Get it? Good! Now that we have an understanding, let me see what your made of!

Spud

Not!!!

Originally posted by cariblue
Haven't you guys realized yet that the only reason that you keep getting so many newbies is because so many of you think it's always me? :rolleyes:

this post will self destruct when you're not looking.

Sounds like you have an interesting tale to tell Ms. Blue. Come on, do tell.