Hair Salons

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars
does anyone know of any good salons in the lexington park area that would be good at fixing a butchered hair cut????

all help is very appreciated! :bawl:

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars
no the haircuts plus in great mills..so much for trying something new! i have an appt. with Shawnee at JC Penney..anyword on how that will turn out?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
happy_bee4 said:
no the haircuts plus in great mills..so much for trying something new! i have an appt. with Shawnee at JC Penney..anyword on how that will turn out?
How am I supposed to know how YOUR haircut will turn out? :confused:

alex

She should be able to help you out. I went to her a few times but found that she always cut my hair the way she thought it should look and not the way I requested. I would not have minded this if she discussed it with me first instead of just cutting it. Plus, I am the type that if I don't like the hair cut/color whatever I just don't go back to that person.

Now Susan at JC Penney is really, really good. She will discuss what you want and explain why she thinks her way would be better. She really LISTENS to her customers.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
alex said:
She should be able to help you out. I went to her a few times but found that she always cut my hair the way she thought it should look and not the way I requested. I would not have minded this if she discussed it with me first instead of just cutting it. Plus, I am the type that if I don't like the hair cut/color whatever I just don't go back to that person.
So she had been cutting your hair for a while before you didn't like the style?

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars
that kind of scares me since that is already what happened to me once. I actually only wanted highlights at the other place and she told me she need to "trim" my hair first. After five minutes, the floor was covered with hair and i could hardly recognize myself!

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars
just wondering if anyone had experience with this person in particular..I used to go to Lemon and she always did a good job but it just takes forever for an appointment.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Classic Hair and Nails is under new ownership and I know most of the girls in there. Very good stylists. 301-863-7307. It's in Hickory Hills

alex

Chasey_Lane said:
So she had been cutting your hair for a while before you didn't like the style?
No, one time she colored and just trimmed the ends. That came out really nice. Then I wanted to go short because my hair grows so fast but I just couldn't get her to cut it short enough to suit me.

R

remaxrealtor

happy_bee4 said:
does anyone know of any good salons in the lexington park area that would be good at fixing a butchered hair cut????

all help is very appreciated! :bawl:

Try Janet farrell at salon Classique on Great Mills Rd. 301-863-0509.She's Very good, not cheap, but worth every penny!

R

remaxrealtor

happy_bee4 said:
hmmm...where is that? and does she take forever to get appts? just wondering..thanks a lot!

It's right next to Kenny's Flowers/across from Burger King in Lexington Park.

She's very professional and VERY current, she's closed on Mon. but you can normally get in in reasonable time, a day or so.