Fashion Show

SmallTown

Football season!
What a night to be a guy.. One channel you have football, another channel you have the Victoria Secret fashion show.. What else could you want?? Oh yes.. Beer.. and a quick remote.. Had that covered as well.. It was a good night..

But what was the deal with the male singers???? I didn't turn on that channel to see them! I turned it on to see some .. oops.. not an adult board.. Uhmm, to see some nice young ladies modeling...:wink:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'll bet it'll be disappointing.... They won't model the good stuff! :biggrin:

J

justhangn

If what I heard is true, they didn't show much of the women and what they did show looked Anorexic. :boo:

SmallTown

Football season!
Being one who like his women on the smaller side, I thought it was great!
But yea, they had "smaller" models than usual.. You had your typical nice ones like Tyra Banks and Heidi Klum (sp??) and a couple others, but the rest were prerry small.. Unusual for a Victoria Secret show..

frogger

Oh please don't mention that football game

That was so painful to watch. Tech couldn't score from inside the 1 on three tries. Although I did think Suggs made it in on second down.

SmallTown

Football season!
Oh I know.. It was pretty ugly.. Interesting calls by the officials all night.. Just loved the personal foul call for roughing the punter. Sheesh..

Are you a Tech fan, or just like football?

frogger

I'm both a Tech fan and football fan. I graduated from there in 99 when Michael Vick was running around.

SmallTown

Football season!
uhmm, I graduated in 99 as well! Small world! My claim to fame is that I had a class with Mike Vick.. Oddly, didn't see him very much..

frogger

Hey that's cool. I never actually met him, but saw him running around downtown a few times. I heard he hanging out with some really unattractive women at the time. I would have thought all the ladies would be on him. I bet they are now after that 62 million dollar contract!