Hollywood man charged in rape.

K

Kain99

Hey! I know him! Not the perp but the cop. He shot my brother in the eye with a BB gun when he was 7. Glad to see he made it! :lol:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
happyazz said:
What do you know??? :gossip:
Oh great. Just egg on the rumors, gossip, and innuendo...... How about we wait and see what FACTS are presented instead. :shrug:

btw, I have no idea who these people are.....

K

Kizzy

BadGirl said:
Oh great. Just egg on the rumors, gossip, and innuendo...... How about we wait and see what FACTS are presented instead. :shrug:

btw, I have no idea who these people are.....

I second that :cheers:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
elaine said:
Why would anyone do that?

Why would anyone want to know which online personality he posed as....?

Why would anyone stop posting while he's in jail, thus allowing anyone to know which online personality he posed as....?

Why would anyone rape....?

Choose one:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Lenny said:
Why would anyone want to know which online personality he posed as....?

Why would anyone stop posting while he's in jail, thus allowing anyone to know which online personality he posed as....?

Why would anyone rape....?

Choose one:

And I thought I had too much time on my hands.

Mikeinsmd

This is all that comes up when I cleek the linkie:

Man Charged with Rape

St. Mary's Sheriff's Detective Steve Hall reports that the joint criminal investigation team composed of officers from the Maryland State Police and the St. Mary's Sheriff's Dept. arrested William Samuel Russell Jr., 47, for allegedly forcibly raping a 29-year-old woman.

The rape allegedly occured in the home of the victim in Hollywood, Md. Russell was jailed pending an appearance before a District Court Commissioner for a bond hearing.

spookthis

This will get interesting before it's all over.

Railroad unfair....you can't make a statement like that and just leave the link hangin' :tantrum :tantrum :gossip: tell us what you know.... :spank: