Need a recommendation for Housekeeper/cleaner

dalopitz

dabailey
Can anyone recommend a reliable source of house cleaning? I had one excellent person, who only showed up half the time and finally quit. Then went with a company who really disappointed me (came home once to blood in the bathroom sink and only half the house cleaned! the owner said oh so sorry...didn't care I paid full price for half a cleaning?!).
Anyway, the stories are endless so finally quit them. I'm not picky, just want to get what I pay for. Will appreciate any suggestions... :coffee:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Terry Tippet Does Wonderful Work. Has Reliable Reputation In County For Years. I Can Pm More Info / Phone # If You Like.

dalopitz

dabailey
sleuth said:
This is how you classify excellent? :confused:
When she showed up, my house sparkled. She just didn't always show up. You know, when she was good, she was very very good, but when she was bad, she was horrid?

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
dalopitz said:
Well, I work full time, travel quite a bit, and am working on my Masters. I'd rather pay someone (who needs the money) and have some free time.
Makes sense to me!

D

dems4me

dalopitz said:
Can anyone recommend a reliable source of house cleaning? I had one excellent person, who only showed up half the time and finally quit. Then went with a company who really disappointed me (came home once to blood in the bathroom sink and only half the house cleaned! the owner said oh so sorry...didn't care I paid full price for half a cleaning?!).
Anyway, the stories are endless so finally quit them. I'm not picky, just want to get what I pay for. Will appreciate any suggestions... :coffee:

Why does this sound like you murdered her midway cleaning and you are posting this as your alibi of sorts? :ohwell:

marianne

I've had my cleaners for 3 years now - they are fabulous, don't charge an arm & a leg, do an awesome job, and I'd be hard pressed to be without them. We're in Charles County. Send me a PM letting me know about where you live and I'll give you their phone number.

dalopitz

dabailey
thanks a lot!

dems4me said:
Why does this sound like you murdered her midway cleaning and you are posting this as your alibi of sorts? :ohwell:

I had a perfectly good alibi going, now you've messed it up.... :killingme

mergallo411

Try Karen's Kleaning (301) 481-8093 I've used her for many years. Very thorough and trust worthy. Only complaint is that when she moves things to dust/clean they don't get put back exactly where they were but I just put them back myself. It's a small price to pay for good reliable trustworthy housekeeper.

marianne

My fabulous housecleaners have not showed up for nearly 10 months now and I could use some help finding a replacement. Any recommendations for cleaners that will come to LaPlata between once every 2 weeks and once a month? Prefer licensed and insured. A similar thread suggested using Brite Maids but they don't do Charles County.