Thanksgiving - Eating out

S

Sandy

Does anyone know of Restaurants in St. Mary's or Calvert County serving a Thanksgiving meal? So far all I have found is The Willows and The Maryland Way Restaurant. I did check Lenny's but they are closed Thanksgiving Day.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
The Willows has a great spread. Otter and I went there a few years ago. I belive you can get to their site from here...they advertise on Somd.

S

Sandy

Thanks for all the info! Kyle, you can have Mickey-D's:barf:
Rosered, I have been checking out the website for The Tavern:clap: Jet, is your nephew working on Thanksgiving?
Sounds like your lunch Friday was great:cheers:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: By the way...

Originally posted by kwillia
Don't attempt to take home your left-over quesadildos if you are dining in White Oaks, Texas.... (see 'Here's a new one...' thread). :biggrin:
Especially if you have a case of quesadildos.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by RoseRed
Jazz, you're slackin'!

Jazz was at LUNCH. Yes, at 1:30 PM no less, so you can tell what kind of day I'm having. Thanks for filling in for me. :yay:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by jazz lady
Jazz was at LUNCH. Yes, at 1:30 PM no less, so you can tell what kind of day I'm having. Thanks for filling in for me. :yay:

Oh, well, at least you GOT lunch.:burning:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cattitude
Oh, well, at least you GOT lunch.:burning:

Going to the post office and buying yogurt counts as lunch? And shouldn't Otter be BRINGING his darling wife her lunch? Shame on him! :nono:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by jazz lady
Going to the post office and buying yogurt counts as lunch?
That must be some fancy post office. Mine only sells stamps and mail materials.:razz2:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by RoseRed
That must be some fancy post office. Mine only sells stamps and mail materials.:razz2:
I guess the Anthrax mailings got them into the "live bacteria cultures" business!

red

i have a nice stouffers turkey tetrazzini that i plan to pop in the microwave for thanksgiving dinner. while it's cooking, i'll light a candle and set it on the coffee table, turn on the tube and see what i can find to entertain myself.