Politics or Religion?

Delilah903

Okay guys,

I'll start this thread. Everything that I have read seems to point to the fact that we may be living in the End Times. The Jews now have a Homeland which was established in 1948. This is clearly, according to the last book of the bible, an indication that the End Times are near. I certainly hope and pray that I am wrong but fifty years ago, you never read anything in the newspapers or heard anything on television about the Middle East. Now this topic seems to dominate all of the news.

J

justhangn

If you carpet bomb the entire region with nukes, it will only be the end of THEIR world.

Delilah903

Originally posted by justhangn
If you carpet bomb the entire region with nukes, it will only be the end of THEIR world.

Good Point justhangn! You would also create a sea of glass which is also prophesied in the bible!!

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Delilah903
Good Point justhangn! You would also create a sea of glass which is also prophesied in the bible!!

See, we would be just doing what we are supposed to do. :biggrin:

By the way, why do you put so much faith into a book that was written by people that thought the world was flat?? :really:

Delilah903

Originally posted by justhangn
See, we would be just doing what we are supposed to do. :biggrin:

By the way, why do you put so much faith into a book that was written by people that thought the world was flat?? :really:

So What....I should maybe put my faith in....Nostradamus??

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Delilah903
So What....I should maybe put my faith in....Nostradamus??

Can one be honestly considered any worse than the other?

ducking the glares from all