Damn good Pilots

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Lenny said:
Where is you hear that?
I know a few people, who knows this other dude, that happens to be a person of a place that just happens to be close to another place where this other guy saw something he wasn't suppose to see, but he really didn't see anything because he wasn't suppose too.

But when he found out he wasn't suppose to see something he asked why, and was told to talk to this other person at a different place who told him it was none of his business, but another other guy overheard this conversation so he got on his computer and did a google.

Mikeinsmd

DoWhat said:
I know a few people, who knows this other dude, that happens to be a person of a place that just happens to be close to another place where this other guy saw something he wasn't suppose to see, but he really didn't see anything because he wasn't suppose too.

But when he found out he wasn't suppose to see something he asked why, and was told to talk to this other person at a different place who told him it was none of his business, but another other guy overheard this conversation so he got on his computer and did a google.
Then the facts support thr theory!! :yay:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
DoWhat said:

In other words you made it up for effect.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Lenny said:
In other words you made it up for effect.
No.

I was being a smartass.
Can't really go into details, but the pilots did an outstanding job getting that A/C on the deck. They are lucky the wings didn't shear off, like the one that was lost battling a fire.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
DoWhat said:
No.

I was being a smartass.
Can't really go into details, but the pilots did an outstanding job getting that A/C on the deck. They are lucky the wings didn't shear off, like the one that was lost battling a fire.

I know that having an inflated liferaft acting as an air anchor can make one of these things handle like a wheelbarrow. But couldn't envision it ending up inverted. I believe the wing spars cry "uncle" in that attitude.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Lenny said:
I know that having an inflated liferaft acting as an air anchor can make one of these things handle like a wheelbarrow. But couldn't envision it ending up inverted. I believe the wing spars cry "uncle" in that attitude.
The raft got jammed/rapped around the horizontal stabilizer.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
DoWhat said:

:notworthy

:killingme

Tomcat

Anytime
DoWhat said:

I heard it over a cold beer at a local drinking establishment :cheers: :cheers: