First 'Little' Humvee Rolls Off Assembly Line

Vince

Why would you want a vehicle that costs over 40K and gets 20 mpg. I don't see the advantage. :confused:

Vince said:
Why would you want a vehicle that costs over 40K and gets 20 mpg. I don't see the advantage. :confused:
Cause it LOOKS JUST SO COOL!

I'd actually rather have a oilburner suburban 4x4. More seating room, loads of pulling power, better milage, cheaper and parts available EVERYWHERE.

Vince

huntr1 said:

I'd actually rather have a oilburner suburban 4x4. More seating room, loads of pulling power, better milage, cheaper and parts available EVERYWHERE.
If I want something that looks cool, I'll buy this....

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
huntr1 said:

We drove our Suburban for 16 years. Both kids learned to drive in it (if you manage something that big you can manage an automobile and I never worried when they were out and about in town). Then we sold it to our niece and her husband 'cause they had two little bebes to worry about.

Weren't for the rust, I might have still been driving it until gas hit $1.80 a gal. Doggone great vehicle.