What Are Gas Prices Doing in Maryland?

B

Bruzilla

I've noticed a pretty steep drop in gas prices down here in Florida, but haven't heard a peep on the news about it. Regular gas was selling for $2.28 to $2.41, and since last Tuesday it's dropped about 10-12 cents a gallon. Are the prices dropping in MD?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Bruzilla said:
I've noticed a pretty steep drop in gas prices down here in Florida, but haven't heard a peep on the news about it. Regular gas was selling for $2.28 to $2.41, and since last Tuesday it's dropped about 10-12 cents a gallon. Are the prices dropping in MD?
$1.98 a gallon for regular at Wa-Wa...

Still $2.20 something at some places..

D

dems4me

Bruzilla said:

Doesn't the price always fluctuate some at the pumps :shrug:

Toxick

Splat
itsbob said:
$1.98 a gallon for regular at Wa-Wa...

Still $2.20 something at some places..

Well, the oil companies finally succeeded.
They've made it seem like $1.98 for a gallon of gas is a good deal.

I hope they all die from gonhorrea and rot in hell.

D

dems4me

Toxick said:

:jet:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Let's see...

Bruzilla said:

.579 for regular. Hi test is .479

We just passed an open carry law. You can shoot people who look mean, if you can find one. Slots in places that serve alcohol passed last week. The property tax was eliminated and state witholding is being fazed out. We're instituting an honor system and so far, Democrats have happily picked up the tab for EVERYTHING and state spending has tripled. There is, however, a new beer tax. If you don't have beer in your house, you get taxed. The InterCounty Connector is almost done and the Woodrow Wilson Tunnel is on schedule. Rich black folks in PG County are patrolling the DC border. They call themselves the 'Just one damn minute, man' men. Montgomery County succeeded and joined Massachusetts. Representative Valario was arrested for jaywalking. He got life.

That's about it this week. Hows things in the big FLA?

ylexot

Super Genius
vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Larry Gude again.

:killingme

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Toxick said:

:lmao:

B

Bruzilla

Thanks for the current prices, but have they dropped any over the past week? We've had nothing but steady increases for the past two months or so, and predictions of continued increases through the summer. I was at a gas station today that had gas for $2.14, which is a 20 cent drop since last week.

chaotic

This is your captain!
The drop around here was about $0.20 or so in the last week. I was out in California last week, and paid $2.69/gallon for the cheap stuff, and when I got back in town on Friday night, saw that it was about $2.20 around the area. Today it is $1.99 at the Wawa up on Rt235.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Larry Gude said:
.579 for regular. Hi test is .479

We just passed an open carry law. You can shoot people who look mean, if you can find one. Slots in places that serve alcohol passed last week. The property tax was eliminated and state witholding is being fazed out. We're instituting an honor system and so far, Democrats have happily picked up the tab for EVERYTHING and state spending has tripled. There is, however, a new beer tax. If you don't have beer in your house, you get taxed. The InterCounty Connector is almost done and the Woodrow Wilson Tunnel is on schedule. Rich black folks in PG County are patrolling the DC border. They call themselves the 'Just one damn minute, man' men. Montgomery County succeeded and joined Massachusetts. Representative Valario was arrested for jaywalking. He got life.

That's about it this week. Hows things in the big FLA?
:lmao: :roflmao: Ten points, Larry!!!!!!!!!!! Hilarious!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Railroad said:
Bruz, I think they've leveled off up here and are now beginning to drop a bit.
Until Memorial Day weekend or there abouts when we switch to the "Summer blend" then it will go up another $.10 or so.

ylexot

Super Genius
Ken King said:
Until Memorial Day weekend or there abouts when we switch to the "Summer blend" then it will go up another $.10 or so.
I thought summer blend was cheaper and it was the winter "oxygenated" gas that was more expensive. The summer blend also seems to give better performance and fuel economy.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
ylexot said:
I thought summer blend was cheaper and it was the winter "oxygenated" gas that was more expensive. The summer blend also seems to give better performance and fuel economy.
Nope, it's the "summer blend" that costs more. The term "summer blend" is shorthand for a menu of federally and locally mandated summertime fuel recipes that are designed to cut down on smog. Cleaner fuel, higher cost.