This should be fun :)

Spoiled

Dear Mike:

Thank you for registering for CDA'05! For updated information about the convention, please visit http://www.collegedems.com/convention.

So that we can best track information about our delegates, please send an email to ********@collegedems.com with the name of your college and university, the state it is located in, and your gender. Thanks and we look forward to welcoming you to Washington, D.C. this summer!

Sincerely,

National Executive Board and Staff of the College Democrats of America

Several days with my friends from school and meeting new people which have similar beliefs to me politically :)

Anyone ever been to anything like this?

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Spoiled said:
Several days with my friends from school and meeting new people which have similar beliefs to me politically :)

Anyone ever been to anything like this?

Hanging with people with similar political beliefs? Have you looked at this forum? :lmao:

Spoiled

FromTexas said:
Hanging with people with similar political beliefs? Have you looked at this forum? :lmao:
Yes, and rraley rocks :)

I dont like posting on forums where everyone just agrees and there is no debate... I find things like this amusing:

reputation_neg.gif
House Republicans Vote ... 04-26-2005 02:03 PM Woops, can't be letting you get in the green, can we?
reputation_neg.gif
Pat Sajak "Why I'v... 03-29-2005 07:48 PM you still here?

edit: i guess we cant post images anymore? :otter:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Spoiled said:
Yes, and rraley rocks :)

I dont like posting on forums where everyone just agrees and there is no debate... I find things like this amusing:

reputation_neg.gif
House Republicans Vote ... 04-26-2005 02:03 PM Woops, can't be letting you get in the green, can we?
reputation_neg.gif
Pat Sajak "Why I'v... 03-29-2005 07:48 PM you still here?

edit: i guess we cant post images anymore? :otter:

I get stupid red karmas, too. That happens no matter what you post on this board. You just put yourself in a high risk category. Kind of like trying to avoid HIV, but having sex with a heroin using, multiple blood transufsion, transexual, african american, male hooker.

Spoiled

FromTexas said:
I get stupid red karmas, too. That happens no matter what you post on this board. You just put yourself in a high risk category. Kind of like trying to avoid HIV, but having sex with a heroin using, multiple blood transufsion, transexual, african american, male hooker.
LOL

i dont really care about the rep, i just think its funny :p