Mmmm!

XOXO17

I went to the Tides restaurant yesterday for the second time and it was so good! for those of you that haven't been...you must try it! Both times I went the food and service was great!

Mikeinsmd

XOXO17 said:
I went to the Tides restaurant yesterday for the second time and it was so good! for those of you that haven't been...you must try it! Both times I went the food and service was great!
Where is it located? Seafood I presume?

XOXO17

Mikeinsmd said:
Where is it located? Seafood I presume?
Its on 235..in front of the mantech building.You can only see the roof from the road. They have a rawbar w/ oysters and crab legs etc.. But they also have steaks,lamb,and chicken. I got the stuffed rockfish and my friend got the lamb..they were both good!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
XOXO17 said:
What kind of tip did you leave? :shrug:

Mikeinsmd

XOXO17 said:
Its on 235..in front of the mantech building.You can only see the roof from the road. They have a rawbar w/ oysters and crab legs etc.. But they also have steaks,lamb,and chicken. I got the stuffed rockfish and my friend got the lamb..they were both good!
Sounds delish. Think I'll try it Sat. evening. Thanks! :yay:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
XOXO17 said:
Our server was on top of everything..our bill was $135 and I left her $40
Wow, that is almost 30% for a tip. She must have been an awesome waitress.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Mikeinsmd said:
Sounds delish. Think I'll try it Sat. evening. Thanks! :yay:
Mike, I forgot about plans I already had for Saturday night. Can we go out to dinner at the Tides on Sunday night, instead? :shrug: