Boomerangs in Solomons

Cabbage

If you haven't tried Boomerang's in Solomons, you should. It's extremely casual, the service has been great both times we've been there, and the food is a great value.

If you're sitting too close to the bar, it is too smoky. That is my only complaint.

4ps

NO MORE SMOKING THERE/Try it again

If you haven't tried Boomerang's in Solomons, you should. It's extremely casual, the service has been great both times we've been there, and the food is a great value.

If you're sitting too close to the bar, it is too smoky. That is my only complaint.

Fresh made food, not frozen. Not a chain. Hard working team there hoping to re market the restaurant. More family friendly....give it another try then review please. thanks! Suggestions appreciated. We are going to try everything on the menu, but the ribs are great!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
We love it there...we went there for J's birthday and last Valantines day..We go there pretty often..I think it is our favorite place..the ribs are bumping..

TPD

the poor dad
We love it there...we went there for J's birthday and last Valantines day..We go there pretty often..I think it is our favorite place..the ribs are bumping..

Agreed - we try to get there once a month....I think it is that time of the month! Might try tonight, though probably not a good idea. Each time I go to dinner on VD, I vow I will never make that mistake again...but I do.

TPD

the poor dad
Braved the winds howling across the bridge and the trash trucks blowing across the road this evening to venture to Boomerangs. It was well worth it as usual - the ribs were cooked to perfection and the Love Potion cocktail was just what the doc ordered! :buddies: Plus we got in and out before crunch time.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
When I lived across the highway went fairly regularly. Then I went across the bridge and discovered Smokey Joe's. Have to admit the 1/2 chicken 1/2 rack at Boomerangs was pretty damn good.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Fresh made food, not frozen. Not a chain. Hard working team there hoping to re market the restaurant. More family friendly....give it another try then review please. thanks! Suggestions appreciated. We are going to try everything on the menu, but the ribs are great!
Check the date of the op.

4ps

Had Dinner There tonight/Take out.... YUM!

Check the date of the op.

Great ribs, tender and flavorful. Chicken was good, crab cake was great and I love that the food is fresh not from all the processed junk some people serve now. Hubbie got the food in a timely manner and it was still warm when it came home.
We will surely return...just like the name says "Boomerangs" Look for them on FaceBook soon!

Toxick

Splat
Boomerangs is in our frequent-flyer rotation. :yay:

Love the ribs. Although I usually get shrimp or fish there these days, on account'a I'm not supposed to eat red meat or pork any more :ohwell:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Great ribs, tender and flavorful. Chicken was good, crab cake was great and I love that the food is fresh not from all the processed junk some people serve now. Hubbie got the food in a timely manner and it was still warm when it came home.
We will surely return...just like the name says "Boomerangs" Look for them on FaceBook soon!

:whoosh:

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
We're there at least once a week for nachos and wings. I'll get the ribs every so often as well. According to the wife, Shawna and Holly make the best white russians in the area.

4ps

red potatoes...great!

Ribs & Chicken great, mashed potatoes could use some work.

No baked potato on Valentine's Day. It was replaced by these delicious red potatoes....full of flavor. We'll get those again for sure.

What else should we try? Had the crab cake, chicken, shrimp...bbq a while back.

Boomerang's has cornered the market on comfort food in the area. I love it all but have to watch eating all that good stuff too often.

4ps

give Bill a suggestion for varied menu/more lo cal

Boomerang's has cornered the market on comfort food in the area. I love it all but have to watch eating all that good stuff too often.

Maybe a lighter fare option would be appropriate for some? It's a good idea to offer smaller portions or lower sodium choices. We all want to be healthier. All the food is made from scratch, but Bill welcomes the ideas.

I suggested he offer breakfast...or at least Sunday Brunch..

willie

Maybe a lighter fare option would be appropriate for some? It's a good idea to offer smaller portions or lower sodium choices. We all want to be healthier. All the food is made from scratch, but Bill welcomes the ideas.

I suggested he offer breakfast...or at least Sunday Brunch..
SUNDAY BREAKFAST.....PLEASE!

4ps

Boomerangs is now on Face Book!

SUNDAY BREAKFAST.....PLEASE!

Hello, be sure to stop on the FaceBook site if you have an account. They would love to hear from you! "Boomerangs Ribs" Solomons

If you don't have a Face Book account, just keep on posting on here as all feedback helps them out. We need to help the good businesses and encourage the great customer service so it continues. Our area needs that!

Tell two friends when you are happy :)

I went there a couple weeks ago...

The ribs were VERY good... everything else was ... :ohwell:

I couldnt believe they served instant mashed potatoes...

My crab cake was gross...

The potato salad was nothing more than cooked potatoes and mayo...

I would go there again and get nothing but ribs. Overall, I was not impressed. :coffee: