The liberals are trying to steal the Real ID Act away from the Nation

ylexot

Super Genius
Here's what I sent:
"As one of your constituents, I urge you to vote FOR the Real ID Act. This act will help to secure our nation against terrorists with no impact to it's citizens. I work for the DoD and the smart card technology in our CAC cards is used to help increase security. Why not use the same technology to help secure the nation as a whole?"

I loved using the liberal's web site against them :lmao:

B

Bruzilla

Thanks for the link. I just sent messages to Nelson and Martinez urging them to vote against the act.

Just for what it's worth I don't see Bush signing it anyway.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Bruzilla said:
Thanks for the link. I just sent messages to Nelson and Martinez urging them to vote against the act.

Just for what it's worth I don't see Bush signing it anyway.

And of course the liberals take this as an opportunity to blame the hole in the ozone layer, the unrelenting rise in the cost of gasoline, their own personal body odor on the Republicans.

National ID Legislation Passes
Tuesday May 10th 2005 is the day that future historians will note as The Day America Changed. On this date, the Senate of the United States of America passed legislation that will bring about a national ID card. President G. W. Bush is expected to sign the bill on May 12th 2005. The national ID card scheme will take three years to implement.

From the same URL http://www.unrealid.com/

I wonder what the liberals would do for an arguement if there was no such thing as hyperbole.