Puppies, puppies, puppies!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
10 mixed GS/Boxer pups, all free to good home only. Will be ready 05/21. They are located in Lexington Park and available for viewing after 4 p.m. by scheduled visit. Please send me a PM if interested.

Attachments

• pup_walk.jpg
    pup_walk.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 140
  • puppies_water.jpg
    puppies_water.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 178

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I was playing with them over the weekend, and the just smelled like "puppies." :lol: All of them are very, very easy going and LOVE lounging in the sun. :dance: There's one dark, brindle boy that is a little timid, but once you pick him up and hold him, he's very content and doesn't try to wiggle away.

jwwb2000 said:
I would absolutely LOVE to get one...........but I know dh won't go for it :sad:
:yeahthat: I'd love to get one too, but the one dog I have is enough (sometimes too much), so I'm sure the Wife wouldn't let me keep it.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Chasey_Lane said:
Do you feel like a grown woman now? :snacks:

Why? Do you like to feel grown women? :shrug:

Hey, if you put the pups on Petfinder, that'll make almost 3000 boxers in need of a home.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Hello6 said:
Why? Do you like to feel grown women? :shrug:

Hey, if you put the pups on Petfinder, that'll make almost 3000 boxers in need of a home.
Yes, because I don't need to childishly call someone a name. Thanks for the suggestion! :yay:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Chasey_Lane said:
Yes, because I don't need to childishly call someone a name. Thanks for the suggestion! :yay:

Just figured that since you weren't responsible enough to have your pet spayed or neutered, I'd have to repsond on that child like level, and that you're naively offering them "free to a good home" I'd use the appropriate emoticon.
You're a window lickin :shortbus: riding over pet populating RETARD.
Now, that's a childish name callin right there, I tell ya what.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Hello6 said:
Just figured that since you weren't responsible enough to have your pet spayed or neutered, I'd have to repsond on that child like level, and that you're naively offering them "free to a good home" I'd use the appropriate emoticon.
You're a window lickin :shortbus: riding over pet populating RETARD.
Now, that's a childish name callin right there, I tell ya what.
:lmao:

nomoney

heads up hello....they're not even her dogs :duh: She's just assisting someone else....but maybe instead she should just drop them on the side of the road somewhere-then she won't have to listen to your crap

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I'm well aware the pups don't belong to her, the location indicated that. They probably will end up dropped off on the side of the road, because that's what retarded hillbillies like you consider acceptable. Now put your helmet back on and get Chasey to stop licking the window on the :shortbus:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Hello6 said:
I'm well aware the pups don't belong to her, the location indicated that. They probably will end up dropped off on the side of the road, because that's what retarded hillbillies like you consider acceptable. Now put your helmet back on and get Chasey to stop licking the window on the :shortbus:
They're better off anywhere but in your hands. :yay:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Hello6 said:
You are a jerk.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
BadGirl said:
You are a jerk.
It's okay, BG...some irresponsible, window lickin' hillbilly had to leave their pups on the roadside in order for her to acquire her companions; she should be thankful!