Woa I guess Southern MD does have it all

H

Heretic

Believe it or not there is a Southern Maryland section to yahoo it was in there.

K

Kain99

Welll, I say we snatch up Pixie and crash their next party dude!!!

SeaRide

Eww.. what were you searching for?
Here's a copy/paste of the search keywords for that yucky website:
META NAME="description" CONTENT="A cross dressing reference for the
Southern Maryland area."

META NAME="keywords" CONTENT="cross dress, crossdress, transvestite,
Victorias place, crossdressing, transgendered, Southern Femmes"

dum_blonde

Originally posted by SeaRide
Eww.. what were you searching for?
Here's a copy/paste of the search keywords for that yucky website:

Please elaborate on "yucky," SeaRide, before I immediately assume that it's an expression of homophobia.

:boo:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by dum_blonde
Please elaborate on "yucky," SeaRide, before I immediately assume that it's an expression of homophobia.

:lmao: :roflmao: :lmao: From yucky to homophobe, gimme a break. :rolleyes:

Let me guess...you're one of those PC democrats who uses name calling when someone else expresses an opinion different from yours. :barf:

MDindef

It may not be "homophobia," which by the way is a word coined by gays to describe anyone that stands against the gay lifestyle. Phobia indicates fear. SeaRide's comment seemed to lean towards disgust, not fear.

And since you're being politically correct, what made you assume the owner of that website is homosexual? We don't know that for sure do we!

K

Kizzy

Welll, I say we snatch up Pixie and crash their next party dude!!!

That would be just way too funny. I don't think I could go into the party without :lmao:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Darnit! I wish he/she had pictures! Cross dressers have always fascinated me. A fewweeks ago they did an entire show on Dateline or 48 Hours. Two of the three were married. One had been married for about 30 years, had a grown daughter and paraded himself around in women's clothes. He finally decided to do the FULL change, which I guess in theory would now make him and his/her wife lesbians.

Steve and I had a good laugh at the thought of him in drag. He'd make a very ugly woman!

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by dum_blonde

Oh gimme a friggin break! Is it a crime to think cross dressers are yucky?

How about men with hary backs? YUCKY!
How about men with fully shaved bodies? YUCKY!
How about fat chics who wear spandex and half shirts? YUCKY!
How about women who don't shave their pits? YUCKY!

You liberals need to get a life!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Liberally Blonde

Originally posted by Sharon
:lmao: :roflmao: :lmao: From yucky to homophobe, gimme a break. :rolleyes:

Let me guess...you're one of those PC democrats who uses name calling when someone else expresses an opinion different from yours. :barf:

:biggrin: Isn't that a name of a new hit movie?
Sharon: Way To Go, Girl!!
penn

dum_blonde

okay, okay

I wasn't trying to be politically correct; sorry about the hullabaloo. Living in Greenwich Village makes you sensitized to possible smackdowns on other people's lifestyle choices... perhaps over-sensitized.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:biggrin: It's all good dum_blonde. You have to recognize that on this site, nothing gets by these folks unscathed. While you have much more of the aforementioned CDers, I for one don't see that many around here. Maybe up in the more urban cities like Waldorf or Prince Frederick you might see more, but not down here in Lexington Park.
Not that it gives me any fear or loathing, it's just a different lifestyle; maybe a tad strange for my tastes, but he!!, everybody is entitled to do what makes 'em happy.

penn :cheers:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Excuse me! Cross-dressing or transgender or whatever these people call themselves is WEIRD! DumBlonde, you can say what you want but we still reserve the right in this country to call 'em as we see 'em. If you're gay, you're gay and that's one thing. But to try to actually change your gender is a form of mental illness.

:duh:

I get so sick of this "I'm okay, you're okay" crap.

K

Kain99

Well... I'm O.K., I think....??? But I must admit, The whole cross dressing thang... freaks me totally out! I mean dang! If your a freakazoid --- walk and talk like a freakazoid! If your normal with issues.... Say so, (like I do)

Don't sneak into Momma's closet after dark and slip on her nasty stanky... (Uggh) panty hose!

H

Heretic

And if you watch much Jerry Springer it seems cross dressers have this thing about fooling men into thinking they are women until the moment of truth comes..no pun intended.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Excuse me! Cross-dressing or transgender or whatever these people call themselves is WEIRD! DumBlonde, you can say what you want but we still reserve the right in this country to call 'em as we see 'em. If you're gay, you're gay and that's one thing. But to try to actually change your gender is a form of mental illness.

:duh:

I get so sick of this "I'm okay, you're okay" crap.

Amen to that. Why in the world would a wife play along with this? If your sex is male, and you wear women's clothes, you need help. If your wife plays dress-up with you, then she's sick too. May God save their children!

(Hey VB - you change gender in a sentence. We're talking about one's SEX.) :cool: