Those out-of-control women..geesh

Otter

Nothing to see here
A city lap-dancing boss said today he had been forced to stop male strippers performing at his club because of the abuse and intimidation they suffered at the hands of “rowdy” women guests.

Allan Sartori, owner of The Rocket Club in Broad Street, Birmingham, said he had to hire extra security staff for his Saturday night listing in which three or four men would dance for women on request.

Mr Sartori said he was axing the popular event because of the disruption caused by women guests and he blamed female emancipation for the unruly scenes.

He said: “I am amazed at the way these women behave. They are totally out of control. We get big groups of girls causing all sorts of trouble. I have had to bring in extra security and extra management.

“They are verbally abusive to the guys and to the staff and it’s very disruptive.

“These young women do not know how to behave and they are very vocal. They are completely disrespectful. I think the guys are intimidated.”

He continued: “Men who come into my club respect the women. They talk to them and have a few dances. It is very civilised.

“But then I get these screaming banshees who come here and upset the staff.

“I remember when girls were girls and lads were lads. It’s been all down hill since women got the vote.”

Mr Sartori made the decision to ditch the act, in which male dancers strip to their thongs for women on the stage and in booths, following discussions with staff.

He added: “We thought we would try to be an inclusive club. I have tried it and it doesn’t work. The only way it would work would be to organise a dedicated night for hen dos and then you could put on a proper show.”

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
otter said:
He added: “We thought we would try to be an inclusive club. I have tried it and it doesn’t work. The only way it would work would be to organise a dedicated night for hen dos and then you could put on a proper show.”
I've heard about those hens.