Places to go, Things to do???

Ginger82

Hi Everyone! I am pretty new to the SOMD area and am trying to find some places to spend my oh so lonely evenings. I looked through some of the older threads and just wanted to ask for current suggestions. I'm mid 20's and like all different kinds of bars and clubs. Live music is good, but I like dance music as well. I love pool and darts and places where you can just hang out with some friends and relax. Not real picky. Thanks!

R

rdonthehd

Ginger82 said:
Hi Everyone! I am pretty new to the SOMD area and am trying to find some places to spend my oh so lonely evenings. I looked through some of the older threads and just wanted to ask for current suggestions. I'm mid 20's and like all different kinds of bars and clubs. Live music is good, but I like dance music as well. I love pool and darts and places where you can just hang out with some friends and relax. Not real picky. Thanks!

Well, if you like bars that are just places to hang out with no entertainment, you're in the right place. I'm in Lexington Park and know a good many places around here... where are you?