Boy it is nasty outside

K

Kizzy

I think every tree in my yard is frozen stiff. The rain comes and goes and I hear ice hitting the sunroof in my living room. Well Thank Gawd it is going to warm up this evening and may keep this from freezing anymore.

J

justhangn

gasthrower.gif

para.gif

flamethrower.gif

Good luck.

K

Kizzy

Our electric has been thinking about going out on and off all day today.

We let the dog out and he slide down to the bottom of the hill.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by IM4Change
We let the dog out and he slide down to the bottom of the hill.

:lol: I can see him running his little butt off......going backwards. :lol:

K

Kizzy

Sharon 43 degrees WOW! It is only 29 degrees here! It is fricken cold. I am on the western side of Charles County and it is getting it outside. Lots of ice!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by dum_blonde
Is school canceled? If it is, I'm once again insanely jealous.

*FINALS WEEK SUCKS*

well I know Charles county is out today. For what reason I dont know. Cause I work in Charles and its not bad. :rolleyes:
But then again...the side streets have to be accounted for.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by IM4Change
Sharon 43 degrees WOW! It is only 29 degrees here! It is fricken cold. I am on the western side of Charles County and it is getting it outside. Lots of ice!

Where in Charles?

Otter

Nothing to see here
An investigation by members of the Traffic Safety Unit determined that Lemus lost control of his Jeep Cherokee on the overpass and it was propelled over the guardrail when it came in contact with a snow bank, which acted as a ramp. Police said the sport utility vehicle then dropped approximately 25 feet and landed on its right rear corner and ending up on the right rear passenger side of the vehicle.

Sounds to me like he had the typical "I got a 4-wheel drive, road conditions be damned' attitude. Wonder if he had Maryland plates..

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
<----NE, District of Columbia. Rainy moderately, but no freezing over. I'm sure my commute home will be fun. :rolleyes:

Any idea of a time they're expecting all of this to freeze? Mackenzie's daycare is open until 8pm tonight as a Christmas gift to us parents, and I planned to stay late and take advantage of the extra time. But.....if it's going to make my commute to PG really bad, I might as well just leave at normal time. Anyone heard anything?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by laureng
Any idea of a time they're expecting all of this to freeze? Mackenzie's daycare is open until 8pm tonight as a Christmas gift to us parents, and I planned to stay late and take advantage of the extra time. But.....if it's going to make my commute to PG really bad, I might as well just leave at normal time. Anyone heard anything?

wjla.com says the rain should be stopping soon and the temps tonight are going to be 29-32 (in Washington) so I guess it depends where you're gonna be.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by cattitude
wjla.com says the rain should be stopping soon and the temps tonight are going to be 29-32 (in Washington) so I guess it depends where you're gonna be.

Well shEEt!! I don't live far from BWI airport, so I guess I'd better hit the road a little sooner than I thought!