Star Wars III: anyone sick of it yet?

C

canuk woman

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I think this Star Wars stuff is getting very annoying and it was probably #1 at the box office again kicking the butts of the movies "The Longest Yard" and "Madagascar"

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
canuk woman said:
I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I think this Star Wars stuff is getting very annoying and it was probably #1 at the box office again kicking the butts of the movies "The Longest Yard" and "Madagascar"
From what I understand, it is the better of the three movies. Could explain why it's kicking their butts.

John Z

if you will
Hey, I don't know about the movie, but I'm friggin' loving those dark M&Ms. I have already bought 4 mega bags at BJs (stocking them away for when they leave the stores). :yay:

C

canuk woman

bresamil said:
From what I understand, it is the better of the three movies. Could explain why it's kicking their butts.

because there are alot of people that wanna see it a billion times instead of seeing something new

C

canuk woman

John Z said:
Hey, I don't know about the movie, but I'm friggin' loving those dark M&Ms. I have already bought 4 mega bags at BJs (stocking them away for when they leave the stores). :yay:

ok so the candy is cool but the movies aren't i've seen a bit of "Return of the Jedi" in fourth grade and in fifth grade i was forced to watch "The Phantom Menace" total boredom

janey83

Twenty Something
John Z said:

:yum: you're making me hungry!

janey83

Twenty Something
canuk woman said:
ok so the candy is cool but the movies aren't i've seen a bit of "Return of the Jedi" in fourth grade and in fifth grade i was forced to watch "The Phantom Menace" total boredom

how old are you? I was in my late teens when phantom menace came out

C

canuk woman

janey83 said:
how old are you? I was in my late teens when phantom menace came out

i'm 15.6 years old i was like 9 when the phantom menace came out back then people were still in "pokemania" (that would be pokemon)

janey83

Twenty Something
canuk woman said:
i'm 15.6 years old i was like 9 when the phantom menace came out back then people were still in "pokemania" (that would be pokemon)

okay

I suppose I'm about 22.5

C

canuk woman

janey83 said:
okay

I suppose I'm about 22.5

and yet i'm still too young to understand "why the heck is star wars so cool" i mean hello there are alot of twists: vader is luke's father, leia (i can't spell her name) and luke are siblings (i just found that out this month), and where the heck has jarjar been? (well too be honest i wasn't paying attention much while watching phantom menace so i couldn't see how jarjar was annoying)

janey83

Twenty Something
canuk woman said:
and yet i'm still too young to understand "why the heck is star wars so cool" i mean hello there are alot of twists: vader is luke's father, leia (i can't spell her name) and luke are siblings (i just found that out this month), and where the heck has jarjar been? (well too be honest i wasn't paying attention much while watching phantom menace so i couldn't see how jarjar was annoying)

My older brother is really into Star Wars, so when we were little, I had no choice but to watch the movies, too. I wouldn't go out of my way to see the film, but I really don't mind watching it when it's on tv or dvd. :shrug: Everyone likes something.