Dec 14

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Everyone's invited to The Secret Party! :wink:

Saturday Dec 14th 6pm

I'm having steamed shrimp and (most) probably a deli platter; maybe some punch and maybe not...could be blender drinks. :razz: The secret menu might change at any time. :lol: Bring whatever you want. PM for directions.

SxyPrincess

I wanna go! I've got an invitation somewhere else, also. (But you knew that) Wonder if I could kick both parties? :biggrin:

yakky doodle

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I wanna go! I've got an invitation somewhere else, also.
I say Sharon un-invites Sxy! :mad: After her little "stunt" and now she has another invitation for somewhere else. :rolleyes:

:wink:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by watercolor23
Its called california casserole. :yum:

Spicy Mexican stuff, right? :biggrin:

AND BK you better come...Chef John is making BBQ just for you. :yum:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Its not terribly spicy (but I wish I had some of your 'peno's to put in it) Not even really all that spicy. But waaaay yummy :yum:

And yes BK, I will come and get you myself.

K

Kain99

Me and the Biscuit will be there! I'll probably bring the heathens too..... (The boys think John is sooooooo cool!)

K

Kain99

Rachel LOVES "whatcha wearin" but the boys think that Big Gun John..... (2A) is wicked cool! ....Tackelberry....:smile:

yakky doodle

Originally posted by bknarw
I'm only coming if Yakky isn't there...

sheesh! have your computer lock up in the middle of sending someone a PM and forget to go back later and re-reply, and all of a sudden, you become the forum heathen! :frown: Geez, it's not like I flashed you my goodies or anything :duh: :lol:

tater

Originally posted by yakky doodle
sheesh! have your computer lock up in the middle of sending someone a PM and forget to go back later and re-reply, and all of a sudden, you become the forum heathen! :frown: Geez, it's not like I flashed you my goodies or anything :duh: :lol:

:confused: Hu???? Whats not replying to a PM got to do with flashin "goodies"?

K

Kain99

Don't worry Yak... he's always been ultra sensitive about PM returns..... :smile: