No Christmas Card for this Household

demsformd

I just wanna vent some anger here...I didn't get a Christmas card from the White House this year...It really pisses me off...I think that this will be my motivation to put another Democrat in the White House in two years.

K

Kain99

Good question red! I'm really pissed off too! I have NEVER receiced a christmas Card from the White House! And hey... Isn't there still time?

demsformd

I got one all eight years of Clinton and last year he sent me one that still had a picture of the White House on it. I'm just joking around here.

red

i got one from my mom. i don't think i'd be pissed if she didn't send one, but i'd have to call home and make sure she was okay. maybe the white house is feeling a little under the weather.

K

Kain99

What's the deal Dems??? Feeling a little outcast here? Thinking to yourself you'll put us all in our place by informing us of your importance in this world?

Just remember, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Past accomplishments only impress the impressionable.......

red

or maybe he found something more important to do with the money than send horn blowers that he doesn't know christmas cards.

K

Kain99

What??? President Bush doesn't like democrats??? What do you mean?

red

well, i've seen an elephant fly, but i've never seen a house fly. oh wait, did i get that backwards?

MGKrebs

endangered species
I got one from Cheney.

But it doesn't show the White House. It looks kinda like a tunnel, or maybe a cave.

MGKrebs

endangered species
Like, wow.

Yeah man, a LOT like that. Except, I can't remember, what were we talking about.?

Can you hear that buzzing, or is it in my head? Am I talking too loud?