Ever wonder ??

tater

Other than the few of us that get together for our little get-togethers, do you ever wonder if you might be seeing someone from the forum on a regular basis and not even know it? Especially since this is such a small area? I was thinking about it yesterday at the gym when I was looking around and wondering if some of the peeps there were on the forum. For all I know, I could be BS-ing with someone all day on here, but never spoke to them there. Hmmmmm. :biggrin:

John Z

if you will
Yeah, I've wondered that. Especially becuase I'm not a rabid, inner-circle forum member who has 2000 posts and has attended the get-togethers. So I have no idea who the forum people really are. :razz2:

On the other hand, I, like a genius, created my username in such a way that people probably could easily figure out who I am.... :duh:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
For me it was Penncam! When I met him he looked awfully familiar, but I couldn't remember where. :lol:

Also I run into Watercolor and Fuzzyng all the time while I'm shopping now that I recognize them, but I wonder how many times we passed before that. :wink:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Damn Tater! Was that you in the aerobics room last night wearing pink leg-warmers?

:lol:

j/k

Actually it probably does happen all the time. I guess I'll have to be start being nicer to folks on the street from now on, just in case!

K

Kain99

I wonder that all the time.... Penncam was a Big suprise, couldn't beleive it!!

We really need to make it manadatory, that anyone using the forums must attend at least one party a month!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kain99
... We really need to make it manadatory, that anyone using the forums must attend at least one party a month!
Or?

J

justhangn

When we were selling the Bichons I had a couple come to the house to see them. While they were there the woman asked me why I posted the want ad in the Post and not on SOMD.com. :lol:

I said I had heard of it but let it go from there.

tater

Originally posted by Kyle
Damn Tater! Was that you in the aerobics room last night wearing pink leg-warmers?

:lol:

j/k

Actually it probably does happen all the time. I guess I'll have to be start being nicer to folks on the street from now on, just in case!

:blushing:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by tater
Other than the few of us that get together for our little get-togethers, do you ever wonder if you might be seeing someone from the forum on a regular basis and not even know it?

I often wonder who that idiot in the truck is that is riding my butt when I'm driving up rte 4 to DC in the morning. Can't understand why he would wanna go faster than 50mph in the left lane..:biggrin:

tater

Re: Re: Ever wonder ??

Originally posted by otter
I often wonder who that idiot in the truck is that is riding my butt when I'm driving up rte 4 to DC in the morning. Can't understand why he would wanna go faster than 50mph in the left lane..:biggrin:

Must be talkin bout Kyle :lmao:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by pilot
I once had the pleasure of meeting BudoPo...we were both infected by the same virus!

Should of used Latex!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Ever wonder ??

Originally posted by tater
Must be talkin bout Kyle :lmao:
Now! Now!

I don't tailgate!

It's far easier to just drive right over them!

:biggrin:

yakky doodle

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ever wonder ??

Originally posted by Kyle
It's far easier to just drive right over them!

awww :bawl: I just had this image of poor Otter flailing his cane or walker from the window of his crunched up 'stang :frown:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ever wonder ??

Originally posted by yakky doodle
awww :bawl: I just had this image of poor Otter flailing his cane or walker from the window of his crunched up 'stang :frown:
:roflmao: :lmao: :roflmao: :lmao:
Back to the subject at hand, it turns out that STMLADY and I used to work in the same building and do know eachother. StillCrazy and I have known eachother for about 10 years and Jameo and I know eachother. Ken and my hubby go WAAAY back too.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ever wonder ??

Originally posted by RoseRed
:roflmao: :lmao: :roflmao: :lmao:
Back to the subject at hand, it turns out that STMLADY and I used to work in the same building and do know eachother. StillCrazy and I have known eachother for about 10 years and Jameo and I know eachother. Ken and my hubby go WAAAY back too.

Rose, I even know your brother-in-law. I've met you too, it was several years ago in the middle of the field down by the church in Compton.

I've ran into quite a few posters out there but there are a ton more I would like to meet. I will talk with Susan and see if we can do Christy's on New Years.

2nd Amendment works across the street from where I work as a developer for the system I use for operations.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ever wonder ??

Originally posted by Ken King
Rose, I even know your brother-in-law. I've met you too, it was several years ago in the middle of the field down by the church in Compton.
Yes... who doesn't know the fire chief. And yes, I sortof remember meeting you, but it was so long ago and I was sober nonetheless :lol:! I hope to make the New Years party and then we can all reconnect. :smile:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Tater- I think about that all the time. Wondering if people who are walking in here to my work, on saturdays to look at the houses are people from the fourms. And low and behold, it was proven true...ask your woman...she will tell you. We have the infamous story of her being a itchbay that day. LOL :lol:

But I think about that all the time. Wondering, if people at my church, people who know my parents, people who I went to school with, etc. :smile: I even wonder if those who like to run their mouth are someone that I know pretty well, and they just come on here to razz me. Such as my one buddy smalltown. But I could be wrong. LOL

So the simple answer to your question is: Yes