Trickle Down Effect

K

Kain99

This morning, Chopticon High School had 5 Police Officers working in the school..... A major jump from the normal 1 Deputy.

Evidently, there has been a huge increase in Racial fighting over the last week in the school. I'm sure Trent Lotts comments have caused the uprising.

Isn't it sad and scary?

I hope like Hell, the administration nips this in the bud before things get way out of control.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Oh I don't know...

I've heard Jesse Jackass, Al Sharlitan and Luey Farrahkan say things that ###### plenty of people off and fights never erupted.

The school probably raised the passing score on final exams to 45% or something!

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Kain99
This morning, Chopticon High School had 5 Police Officers working in the school..... A major jump from the normal 1 Deputy.

Evidently, there has been a huge increase in Racial fighting over the last week in the school. I'm sure Trent Lotts comments have caused the uprising.

Isn't it sad and scary?

I hope like Hell, the administration nips this in the bud before things get way out of control.

I wouldn't blame this on Lott......

There was a HUGE outbreak of this in '86, not that I know anything about it though. :duh:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by jetmonkey
Biscuit 'fills you in'? Aren't you just the clever one this morning!

Thanks Jet .... Kwillias busy in another thread calling me a dumb ***!

Living in denial here! I need to beleive that Jet meant that!

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Kain99
I'm just thinking Lott would be the perfect excuse to act like idiots!

When did they start needing an excuse to act like themselves??

Last edited by a moderator:
J

justhangn

Originally posted by jetmonkey
bios_school_willie.gif

In that case, let the klan meeting McBegin.