Hickory Hills

SmallTown

Football season!
I was coming home tonight about 7:30pm (Friday) and a car was being followed by a cop car with his lights on down 235.. The car makes a left on to chancellors run.. Instead of stopping at the little shopping center there, the car continues rather slowly up to hickory hills where it pulls off to the side.. suddenly doors on both sides of the car come flying open and people take off running.. Not even 1/4 of a mile down the road, A cop car comes FLYING down and I hear the sirens of more cars.. Anybody know what happened??? I couldn't tell, but the car seemed like an older chevy cavalier or something similar.. I would expect to see this kind of stuff when I move to NoVa, but here?? sheesh.. I just hope they got whoever it was.. but if you are in the great mills area, I would keep your doors locked!

K

Kain99

And all this time I though you were BiChting about the crime in your area! Are you kidding Smalltown??? Chancellor's Run Rd. Is the Gateway to Hell!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Wow, we're in the bigtime now, lol!!! Police chases right here in the county! Doubt we'll ever make 'The World's Scariest Police Chases' tv show, though, haha!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SmallTown
I would expect to see this kind of stuff when I move to NoVa, but here?? sheesh.. I just hope they got whoever it was.. but if you are in the great mills area, I would keep your doors locked!
I thought you were moving to Northern Virginia :confused:

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Re: Hickory Hills

Originally posted by RoseRed
I thought you were moving to Northern Virginia :confused:

For god's sake, I am Fing tired of hearing that statement anytime I say something on here.. I am trying to make an announcement for people to be careful because of what I saw, and I get a stupid dumb-a$$ response like that?? You people are Fing unbelievable.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Hickory Hills

For god's sake, I am Fing tired of hearing that statement anytime I say something on here.. I am trying to make an announcement for people to be careful because of what I saw, and I get a stupid dumb-a$$ response like that?? You people are Fing unbelievable.
:wah: Well, joke them if they can't take a *uck :wah:
:lmao: :biggrin:

K

Kain99

Re: Re: Re: Hickory Hills

Come on ST... don't be mean to Red... She's just trying to be funny! Guess your Night is sucking a little too! :smooch:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hickory Hills

Originally posted by Kain99
Come on ST... don't be mean to Red... She's just trying to be funny! Guess your Night is sucking a lit
tle too! :smooch:
Red or RoseRed? :confused: and geez, I was just kidding... :rolleyes:

K

Kain99

Fine!!! ROSERED... I figured since there were only a couple of us out here everyone would get it!

That's the last time I go to bat for you Missy! :razz2: