White House Christmas special

SmallTown

Football season!
Just watched the white house christmas special with barbera walters... Wow, talk about painful.. I know Mrs. Bush was sick during the interview, but none of them seem comfortable at all.. And some of the questions she was asking.. Ughh.. I was waiting for dubya to reach over and smack her for asking such dumb questions (maybe he did, you could see several bad edits in the film where things were cut or re-shot)

The decorations looked really nice. The dogs were fun to watch, good to see that barney listens so well!

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by RoseRed
Was the interview conducted in Northern Virginia?

JOKE!!! :lol:

:confused: :confused:

No, the white house.. in Washington DC.. Drive down Pennsylvania Ave.. Big white house.. Can't miss it..

K

Kain99

OMG I think I just pee'd my pant's.... That was an all time great Smalltown... Wish I'd have said it! :biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Didn't watch it but...

I would be a little uncomfortable with Barbara Walters, too. Let's not forget her fawning and simpering over Fidel Castro and getting him to say that he disapproves of Bush (like we give a sh*t was HE thinks. Hey, Fidel - don't you have dissidents to kill?).

She's a jerk.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Re: Didn't watch it but...

Originally posted by vraiblonde
I would be a little uncomfortable with Barbara Walters, too. Let's not forget her fawning and simpering over Fidel Castro and getting him to say that he disapproves of Bush (like we give a sh*t was HE thinks. Hey, Fidel - don't you have dissidents to kill?).

She's a jerk.

She's so airheaded, the only thing she probably knows about Fidel is that he likes cigars. I don't know why she gets the plum interviews. Maybe '70s stoners discovered that her interviews were good to get high to--"Hey dude, she just asked what kind of tree he is!"

I've never seen The View, but I heard that Star Jones did some controversial interview with the New York Times a few years ago.

SamSpade

Originally posted by SmallTown
:confused: :confused:

No, the white house.. in Washington DC.. Drive down Pennsylvania Ave.. Big white house.. Can't miss it..

I liked last year's better. It was just funnier to simply see the White House from the dog's point of view, for real.

The funniest White House video is still the one on Clinton's final days. You know, the one where he's walking around the White House, bored, because the election's over and he's got a month to sit around and do nothing?