Happy Holidays!

SmallTown

Football season!
So is everyone ready for Christmas??? It is tough having such a late thanksgiving because everything gets pushed back a week.. But we are almost there. Going to Alexandria tonight for a company party and getting up bright and early tomorrow to go shopping for those last few things.. Normally we are finished by this time, but oh well.. The dinners are set up, decorations are up, tree is mostly standing (if we can just keep the cat out of it!), presents that have been bought are wrapped.. Hopefully after this weekend we can just kick back, set it on cruise control and coast into the holidays!

So here is wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas. I hope everyone has a joyous and safe holiday season!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Dont listen to BK...he is just being a butt. I will fix him :biggrin:

Anyway. Hope you have a merry christmas, happy holidays, feliz navida (<---spelled correct?), and every other language available. LOL :lol:

We are going to finish tomorrow. Cause after tomorrow. We will HAVE NO MORE TIME! AHHH! LOL

Well have fun in alexandria. my christmas party is the 23..and I will get my bonus then too. :smile:

watercolor

yeah yeah
oh BK stop it. Now there is not a reason in the world to be like that when you have such wonderful friends amongst you. You might as well call us family. :smile:

Besides, with that attitude, do you really wanna play Santa for the kids? I think not

I love you honey! :smooch:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
I'll get over it...

Originally posted by watercolor23
oh BK stop it. Now there is not a reason in the world to be like that when you have such wonderful friends amongst you. You might as well call us family. :smile:

Besides, with that attitude, do you really wanna play Santa for the kids? I think not

I love you honey! :smooch:

I know...I know...just read my other post in whatever thread that is.
:smile:
Just having a bad week...that's all...
Love you too!
(Ninja boy makes me say that).
:biggrin:

SmallTown

Football season!
We were able to finish most of our shopping today.. I think we need to get like 1 or 2 little things and we are finally done!

Hopefully we can relax a little now. It has been so hectic.. went to target today to pick up a few things.. OMG!! talk about PACKED! And I dont think I have even seen Pier-1 as packed as it was today.. It will be interesting to hear about the december sales numbers around here, they have to be pretty good!