Input on Bras Please

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Just interested to know where, local to St. Mary's, you ladies have found decent bras :shrug:

If that place does not exist, in addition to VS, where do you shop?

TIA :kiss:

VV

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Buying bras is a PITA because once you find one that's perfect, you'll never see it again so you can buy more. I have a Playtex style that I like so I ordered 6 of them online at onehanesplace.com.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Buying bras is a PITA because once you find one that's perfect, you'll never see it again so you can buy more. I have a Playtex style that I like so I ordered 6 of them online at onehanesplace.com.

I am NOT LIKING any of mine right now. And I am just sure that when I find one that fits well, I won't be able to find more, easily.

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
I'm not highly endowed in the bra area. Not flat - but not impressive either! :whistle:

Thus, I just buy whatever looks good at Wal-Mart. If I find a style that I like alot, I go back as soon as possible and buy every one they have! It must be me buying up all the decent bras!! :diva:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
The only thing I wear is Maidenform. I can't stay to wear a push-up or padded bra, and the ones I buy are made of a soft, medium-thick fabric and they all have underwire. You can find them online, or at Hechts and Kohls. :yay:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I hate underwires. Irritate my babies. so Walmart has a Bali bra with no wires that fits great and comfy. The best part is it only cost about $6.00. I bought almost every one they had.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I am surprised that none of the guys have piped up with any boobage jokes yet.

R

rdonthehd

VV...
I usually am in tears anytime I go bra shopping because I am such a very very very very small chested girl. ( I wear 36A, but a small one, something between a 36AA and 36A!!)One day a few months ago I pumped up my psyche and went to all the department stores in the California/Lexington park area where I live and tried on every single 36A bra whether I thought it would fit or not. Finally, after several hours running in and out of a dressing room, I emerged with 2 types that fit well enough from JC Penny in Wildwood.
I know that in a lot of things I don't need to wear a bra, but I hate the no bra wearing look in some clothes I have because I think it looks trashy and slutty.
Anywho, whatever size you are, you may have to do the same thing. I know my sister does even though she is quite a bit larger than I (38D, I think... now how did that happen???) :confused:
Good luck! :huggy:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
workin hard said:
I wish they had a lingerie store down here instead of VS. Something that just specialized in bras and underclothes.

I agree.. :heavysigh:

I gave some thoughts to bra requirements... they're noticeably not unlike those for a fella...

Supportive, comfortable, well built, makes you feel attractive, not naggy or too strappy, won't fall apart, hopefully worth their investment, can be appropriate in most occasions, easy to clean and out of site/out of mind....

:razz:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I've had good luck at JC Penney - a good variety. And Peebles in LexPk actually has a nice selection that fit me without them looking like my grandma's bras. :lol:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Thanks all !! I'll keep taking suggestions and as I start my journey I'll let you know if I find anything worthy....

R

rdonthehd

aps45819 said:
:confused: You say that like it's a bad thing

:nerd: Nah, but I don't wanna look like that. If other chicks wanna do it, that's ok 'cause it's not hurting me any.

sowhat

Skinny people need LESS
virgovictoria said:
I am NOT LIKING any of mine right now. And I am just sure that when I find one that fits well, I won't be able to find more, easily.
SoWhat:shrug: Do without :kiss:

sowhat

Skinny people need LESS
sowhat said:
SoWhat:shrug: Do without :kiss:
On second thought. :shrug: :flowers: I'd be glad to hold them up for you or any of the other forum sweethearts who may desire assistance

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
sowhat said:
On second thought. :shrug: :flowers: I'd be glad to hold them up for you or any of the other forum sweethearts who may desire assistance
Yeah, just what we always wanted - some tubby bald guy in an ugly green shirt permanently attached to our boobs. :rolleyes:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
vraiblonde said:
Yeah, just what we always wanted - some tubby bald guy in an ugly green shirt permanently attached to our boobs. :rolleyes:
I know for a fact that having a tubby bald guy in an ugly green shirt holding up my boobs has been a fantasy of mine for a very long time.